Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Virago
pyromaniac said:
"Texas has always been a little weird."
AGREED. 
but... they have to seriosuly screen the teachers before they do that. maybe three tenured faculty.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By crunchUK

yay for america

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
Fax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fax
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Endogene

student "sir i didnt do my home work"
teacher (pulls out gun) "What did you say?"
student "ehhhh.... haaaaaa..... may i please rewrite the bible sir? twice if needed!"

students (mumbling) "blablabla"
teacher (pulls out gun) "STFU!!!! in the name of the lord"
class (silence)

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By pyromaniac
Endogene said:
"student "sir i didnt do my home work"
teacher (pulls out gun) "What did you say?"

You should have stopped there...
Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg

It doesn't change anything really. I'm actually surprised that teachers in texas didn't previously carry guns. EVERYONE in texas just about carries a gun if they are legally allowed to.

I just realized. This could also be a good idea outright. Would a student come and shoot up a school if all their teachers could just shoot back?

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Endogene
Bnfbnggbfg said:
"It doesn't change anything really. I'm actually surprised that teachers in texas didn't previously carry guns. EVERYONE in texas just about carries a gun if they are legally allowed to.

I just realized. This could also be a good idea outright. Would a student come and shoot up a school if all their teachers could just shoot back?"
im more afraid of a headline that goes like "Texan teacher freaks out, shoots down student in front of whole class than commits suicide"
Schools are no places for guns or any weapons
Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Endogene said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:
"It doesn't change anything really. I'm actually surprised that teachers in texas didn't previously carry guns. EVERYONE in texas just about carries a gun if they are legally allowed to.

I just realized. This could also be a good idea outright. Would a student come and shoot up a school if all their teachers could just shoot back?"
im more afraid of a headline that goes like "Texan teacher freaks out, shoots down student in front of whole class than commits suicide"
Schools are no places for guns or any weapons"
if a teacher would flip out and shoot a student they could also staple them in the adam's apple, stab them in the eye with a pencil, hit them with a chair, etc.
So we should get rid of staplers, pencils, pens, scissors, anything made out of plastic, wood, metal, or any combination there of...?
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By fr0br0
Bnfbnggbfg said:
"Endogene said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:

if a teacher would flip out and shoot a student they could also staple them in the adam's apple, stab them in the eye with a pencil, hit them with a chair, etc.
So we should get rid of staplers, pencils, pens, scissors, anything made out of plastic, wood, metal, or any combination there of...?"
But guns were meant to kill. To bring a gun to school, you must have only one intention...
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Endogene
Fr0Br0 said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:
"Endogene said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:

So we should get rid of staplers, pencils, pens, scissors, anything made out of plastic, wood, metal, or any combination there of...?"
But guns were meant to kill. To bring a gun to school, you must have only one intention..."
if a school has security issues there should be guards for that.
really i wonder why they passed this? "every man has the right to carry a gun here so let's swing them around in the class rooms"?

(Bnfbnggbfg what you discribed is my ideal version of madworld)
Nik_NYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nik_NYG

Bad Idea, I've seen some pissed off teachers. I wouldn't give a weapon to a person with such a stressfull occupation.

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Fr0Br0 said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:
"Endogene said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:

But guns were meant to kill. To bring a gun to school, you must have only one intention..."
teachers are checked out before they get hired. Everyone is checked out before they buy a handgun. Sure some people obtain a gun and use it to kill people but most people with guns dont and never have, but have it for defense. If someone that obtained a gun illegally was about to shoot you and you would be able to distract them and shoot them yourself would that be worse than getting shot?
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Endogene
Bnfbnggbfg said:

teachers are checked out before they get hired. Everyone is checked out before they buy a handgun. Sure some people obtain a gun and use it to kill people but most people with guns dont and never have, but have it for defense. If someone that obtained a gun illegally was about to shoot you and you would be able to distract them and shoot them yourself would that be worse than getting shot?"
Wait they have guns so that they can defend themselves from those who have guns and they got them because the should be able to defend them selves?
also if there are illegal guns on the market the police should take action
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By fr0br0
Bnfbnggbfg said:
"Fr0Br0 said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:
"Endogene said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:

teachers are checked out before they get hired. Everyone is checked out before they buy a handgun. Sure some people obtain a gun and use it to kill people but most people with guns dont and never have, but have it for defense. If someone that obtained a gun illegally was about to shoot you and you would be able to distract them and shoot them yourself would that be worse than getting shot?"
You can't speak for every teacher out there. This is just an invitation for that one teacher who was checked out and passed, but deep down wasn't really right at all, to have a chance to do whatever their sick minds feel like.
Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Endogene said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:

Wait they have guns so that they can defend themselves from those who have guns and they got them because the should be able to defend them selves?
also if there are illegal guns on the market the police should take action"
there are always illegal guns on the market. And i mean some people do get guns to kill other people, but most people get them to defend themselves from murderers or rapists. Guns might even be used as protection against sharp objects or even blunt objects.
Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Fr0Br0 said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:
"Fr0Br0 said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:
"Endogene said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:

You can't speak for every teacher out there. This is just an invitation for that one teacher who was checked out and passed, but deep down wasn't really right at all, to have a chance to do whatever their sick minds feel like."
You dont need a gun to kill someone though. You could use scissors, staplers, chairs, pens, pencils, the little razor on a pencil sharpener, etc.
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Clean

For some reason, I don't think this is a good idea. What happens if a kindergardern gets a hold of one or a depressed teenager. Bad things could happen with guns around.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well sometimes the schools could be really ghetto, but they shouldn't be able to carry guns unless they are, like... cops. :S

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fr0br0

But Scissors, staplers etc. can be used healthily in a school environment. Guns are in majority used to hurt people. You do not want something like that on school grounds. And who is to say a student wouldn't be able to reach that gun?

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Clean said:
"For some reason, I don't think this is a good idea. What happens if a kindergardern gets a hold of one or a depressed teenager. Bad things could happen with guns around."
You're forgetting, this is texas. a depressed teenager wouldn't need to go to school to get a gun when his father has 20 laying around. He could choose from semi automatics, revolvers, shotguns, hunting rifles, an ak-47, an rpg-7, etc.
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Endogene

also doubt that any of these golden initial engraved hand guns (you know the kind that you need for hunting..) comes with rubber bullets, if people would carry guns to defend them selves there would be non lethal ammo in them, i dont get these people they scare me.
This whole thing is just begging to make a sad head line...

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Endogene said:
"also doubt that any of these golden initial engraved hand guns (you know the kind that you need for hunting..) comes with rubber bullets, if people would carry guns to defend them selves there would be non lethal ammo in them, i dont get these people they scare me.
This whole thing is just begging to make a sad head line..."
non lethal ammo might hurt like fuck, but it doesn't guarantee that someone wont shoot you with their lethal ammo unless you hit em in the eye. And you just said hunting. People don't hunt to knock out animals or else that would just be creepy because they eat them after. Hunting guns aren't what we're talking about here because people dont carry them around unless they do go hunting before or after they are carrying it, and only to and from the car.

Fr0Br0 said:
"But Scissors, staplers etc. can be used healthily in a school environment. Guns are in majority used to hurt people. You do not want something like that on school grounds. And who is to say a student wouldn't be able to reach that gun?"

You guys keep forgetting. it's fucking texas. EVERY FAMILY IN TEXAS HAS AT LEAST 1 GUN. a student can reach a gun at home, at the park, at the store, etc. Until now, the only place they COULDN'T is in a government building and school!
Shadow2K6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Shadow2K6

Well its the south what you expect. 

The only people who should be able to carry guns on school campus are cops.  What happens when a teacher goes bi-polar and shoots out the whole class?  =/.

Canadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Canadian

I've never understood why so many Americans fancy guns? Trying to make up for something? ;)

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Endogene
Bnfbnggbfg said:
"Endogene said:
"also doubt that any of these golden initial engraved hand guns (you know the kind that you need for hunting..) comes with rubber bullets, if people would carry guns to defend them selves there would be non lethal ammo in them, i dont get these people they scare me.
non lethal ammo might hurt like fuck, but it doesn't guarantee that someone wont shoot you with their lethal ammo unless you hit em in the eye. And you just said hunting. People don't hunt to knock out animals or else that would just be creepy because they eat them after. Hunting guns aren't what we're talking about here because people dont carry them around unless they do go hunting before or after they are carrying it, and only to and from the car.

Fr0Br0 said:
"But Scissors, staplers etc. can be used healthily in a school environment. Guns are in majority used to hurt people. You do not want something like that on school grounds. And who is to say a student wouldn't be able to reach that gun?"

You guys keep forgetting. it's fucking texas. EVERY FAMILY IN TEXAS HAS AT LEAST 1 GUN. a student can reach a gun at home, at the park, at the store, etc. Until now, the only place they COULDN'T is in a government building and school!"
wouldnt it be nice if you could have a gun no where instead? i'm against pro-gun policies you might have noticed.
I'll never in my life go to texas, i do not want to ride the bus knowing 80 percent of those in that bus have a gun that could kill me in less than a eyeblink
Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Endogene said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:
"Endogene said:

Fr0Br0 said:

You guys keep forgetting. it's fucking texas. EVERY FAMILY IN TEXAS HAS AT LEAST 1 GUN. a student can reach a gun at home, at the park, at the store, etc. Until now, the only place they COULDN'T is in a government building and school!"
wouldnt it be nice if you could have a gun no where instead? i'm against pro-gun policies you might have noticed.
I'll never in my life go to texas, i do not want to ride the bus knowing 80 percent of those in that bus have a gun that could kill me in less than a eyeblink"
a world without guns would be nice, but it would also be impossible and anyone that thinks it is is mentally retarded.  And nobody rides the bus in texas xD They all drive their own cars. And i've been to texas. While everyone there has guns and such, they dont go waving them around and stuff. Because think of it like this: While there may be the one guy who would snap and pull out his gun, there would be 20 other people who would pull theirs on him.
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Endogene

so when one person shoots everyone dies, thats a nice one, reminds me of cowboy movies, you know lawless times
also when you are just two, even if both have a gun, the first one to shoot always lives on, there goes the use of having a gun to defend you

smallcaplegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By smallcaplegend

lovely, This should spice'n up texas schools a bit.

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Endogene said:
"so when one person shoots everyone dies, thats a nice one, reminds me of cowboy movies, you know lawless times
also when you are just two, even if both have a gun, the first one to shoot always lives on, there goes the use of having a gun to defend you"
Getting shot isn't certain death, and it is never immediate unless the person shooting is a world class marksman. If both had guns drawn and one person got shot, they could shoot the other person in a more disabling way and escape to medical aid.
Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Hell yeah, think of all the bears and mountain lions they have to defend themselves from in schools these days.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#34  Edited By twenty0ne

It's all fine until a pissed off student gets a hold of one. So no, it's a horrible idea.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Endogene

i dont know what to say, really i dont.
let the texans play cowboy, let them raise their toddlers with guns in their cribs, let the teachers have weapons

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36  Edited By twenty0ne
Endogene said:
"i dont know what to say, really i dont.
let the texans play cowboy, let them raise their toddlers with guns in their cribs, let the teachers have weapons"
Someone likes to stereotype.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crunchUK

YEE HAW!

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
twenty0ne said:
"Endogene said:
let the texans play cowboy, let them raise their toddlers with guns in their cribs, let the teachers have weapons"
Someone likes to stereotype."
Dude, it's a fact, There is at least 1 gun in every household unless they can't afford it.
McCain_08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By McCain_08
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Endogene
twenty0ne said:
"Endogene said:
that is me abandoning this discussion, there is no way i could accept Bnfbnggbfg's logic and likewise, i say no to guns in school (or everywhere)
Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate fucking stereotypes...

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Endogene said:
"twenty0ne said:
"Endogene said:
that is me abandoning this discussion, there is no way i could accept Bnfbnggbfg's logic and likewise, i say no to guns in school (or everywhere)"
aha! you acknowledged i have logic behind my posts! Thus you accidentally agreed with me!
Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#43  Edited By Magnum

Why should schools be off limits for guns? If you get a concealed weapons permit your legal. Our forefathers didn't write the constitution, then change it so I can carry a gun, to be shat on because we need to protect the children. The "kids these days" are armed and emo. If a teacher feels they need to pack to be safe, let 'em.

Oh, and get off my lawn!
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By Pibo47

Wow, i think thats a little extreme, and i live in texas.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#45  Edited By OGCartman

Well i have pulled a knife on a teacher b4
This gun idea sounds pretty wiked
But shit happens....

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Cartman said:
"Well i have pulled a knife on a teacher b4
This gun idea sounds pretty wiked
But shit happens...."
You know you can't just leave it at that and think nobody will ask.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By brukaoru

I'd imagine there will be incidents where kids and or teens will take the gun from the teacher and cause a problem.

Nice thinking there Texas.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#48  Edited By wefwefasdf

Hey, if I was a teacher I would like the right to protect myself against students these days. There are more and more instances of highschoolers and college students doing something incredibly stupid with weapons and what not. Wouldn't it be better that by time the policeman arrives no had died except for the crazy student? Taking weapons from those who already abide the law is stupid in many ways.

Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By Manks

Good for them, I guess...

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RetroIce4

Texas certainly is a little different...