Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By lilburtonboy7489

Alright, so this is the first of a new blog series I'm going to be doing. Each blog post will be called "The Case Against  [Insert President Here]". 

My goal is to show how so many presidents which people admire, really weren't as great as they seem. Of course, I'll be writing these posts from a liberty first perspective, so like everything else it will be very biased. However, I won't go on rants or make up random facts to help me case. I'll just do short snippets of facts which I will use to show how they hurt our nation and restrained our liberties. 

1. Thomas Jefferson

Many libertarians adore Thomas Jefferson. Why not? There are hundreds of libertarian friendly quotes you can pull from his essays and letters. But did he act upon these sound principles when he was given the power?

Here are some reasons why Thomas Jefferson should be considered a bad president:

- Illegally spent a massive amount of money. 

Jefferson was responsible for the Louisiana Purchase. By way of executive order, Jefferson authorized this purchase without congressional approval. As Jefferson stated himself on the matter, he "stretched the Constitution till it cracked". This set a bad precedent by an executive using his power which was in no possible way enumerated in the Constitution. 

Another point to be made on this, was that Jefferson didn't pay the indians for the territory, instead, he paid for France's illigitimate claim to this land which was in reality owned by the indians. As a result, American settlers ruched into the new territory and killed any who stood their ground and forced countless more to be pushed farther out of their land. Also, Jefferson had no problem with condoning slavery in the newly expanded territories. 

- Jefferson nearly destroyed out economy and forced some into hunger.

In 1807, Jefferson created a policy which ended all foreign trade. Jefferson's embargo caused an 80% decrease in exports and massive unemployment soon followed. It was so awful, that people were literally starving. This is perhaps the only time in the US where people were forced into starvation solely because of a government policy. 

- Martial Law?

Jefferson obsessed over this embargo. The attempt to stop all smuggling of exports and imports became so insistent that people were searched, arrested, and imprisoned without any arrest warrants. Boats, carts, and even individuals on the roads were subject to these unconstitutional searches and arrests. 

- Was not a fan of free speech.

Jefferson was not scared to use lawsuits against people he didn't like. When newspapers would write unfavorable (and usually true) things about him, he would attempt to  sue for libel. 

- Wanted to "domesticate" indians.

Although not alone in his time, Jefferson thought very little of indians. He believed that if indians would not assimilate and accept white culture, they should be "moved" to empty land. He believed they should be continually pushed westward, which makes you wonder what he believes should happen when they hit the pacific. 

- Slave Owner

People usually try to cover this up and say that he did not own slaves. You can call them whatever you want, but he paid for humans. They were his property. 

While Jefferson had lots of good things to say, his actions were inconsisent with his thoughts. No libertarian, even no human, should ever think Thomas Jefferson was a good president. His curtailing of civil rights, his expansive and illegal government purchase of western territories, and his blatant disregard for basic human rights should automatically disregard any admiration for him. 

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

Alright, so this is the first of a new blog series I'm going to be doing. Each blog post will be called "The Case Against  [Insert President Here]". 

My goal is to show how so many presidents which people admire, really weren't as great as they seem. Of course, I'll be writing these posts from a liberty first perspective, so like everything else it will be very biased. However, I won't go on rants or make up random facts to help me case. I'll just do short snippets of facts which I will use to show how they hurt our nation and restrained our liberties. 

1. Thomas Jefferson

Many libertarians adore Thomas Jefferson. Why not? There are hundreds of libertarian friendly quotes you can pull from his essays and letters. But did he act upon these sound principles when he was given the power?

Here are some reasons why Thomas Jefferson should be considered a bad president:

- Illegally spent a massive amount of money. 

Jefferson was responsible for the Louisiana Purchase. By way of executive order, Jefferson authorized this purchase without congressional approval. As Jefferson stated himself on the matter, he "stretched the Constitution till it cracked". This set a bad precedent by an executive using his power which was in no possible way enumerated in the Constitution. 

Another point to be made on this, was that Jefferson didn't pay the indians for the territory, instead, he paid for France's illigitimate claim to this land which was in reality owned by the indians. As a result, American settlers ruched into the new territory and killed any who stood their ground and forced countless more to be pushed farther out of their land. Also, Jefferson had no problem with condoning slavery in the newly expanded territories. 

- Jefferson nearly destroyed out economy and forced some into hunger.

In 1807, Jefferson created a policy which ended all foreign trade. Jefferson's embargo caused an 80% decrease in exports and massive unemployment soon followed. It was so awful, that people were literally starving. This is perhaps the only time in the US where people were forced into starvation solely because of a government policy. 

- Martial Law?

Jefferson obsessed over this embargo. The attempt to stop all smuggling of exports and imports became so insistent that people were searched, arrested, and imprisoned without any arrest warrants. Boats, carts, and even individuals on the roads were subject to these unconstitutional searches and arrests. 

- Was not a fan of free speech.

Jefferson was not scared to use lawsuits against people he didn't like. When newspapers would write unfavorable (and usually true) things about him, he would attempt to  sue for libel. 

- Wanted to "domesticate" indians.

Although not alone in his time, Jefferson thought very little of indians. He believed that if indians would not assimilate and accept white culture, they should be "moved" to empty land. He believed they should be continually pushed westward, which makes you wonder what he believes should happen when they hit the pacific. 

- Slave Owner

People usually try to cover this up and say that he did not own slaves. You can call them whatever you want, but he paid for humans. They were his property. 

While Jefferson had lots of good things to say, his actions were inconsisent with his thoughts. No libertarian, even no human, should ever think Thomas Jefferson was a good president. His curtailing of civil rights, his expansive and illegal government purchase of western territories, and his blatant disregard for basic human rights should automatically disregard any admiration for him. 

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

We need to go back to owning slaves.  Not African Americans but rather Middle Easterns.  It would stop terrorists and give Mexicans to contribute to our country.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Keyser_Soze

Most US presidents sucked.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64
@KaosAngel said:
" We need to go back to owning slaves.  Not African Americans but rather Middle Easterns.  It would stop terrorists and give Mexicans to contribute to our country. "
Wow.....
Banjo_ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Banjo_ace
@KaosAngel: what the hell is wrong with you that better be a joke
Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By pirate_republic

The extent of my knowledge of Jefferson is that the Jefferson memorial is the place for project purity in fallout 3. Oh, and I know he was a president.

That's it.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KaosAngel
@Banjo_ace: Hey, didn't we do the samething in WW2 with the Japanese people?  You know how many lives were saved with keeping them out of the public light?  If we did this with Middle Eastern people, there might not have been September 11, 2001...and the 200,000 Americans killed would be alive right now. 
Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Sabata

Thomas Jefferson was a dick, but he was pretty badass when he beat the shit out of the guy who tried to kill him.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By jakob187

ZOMG!  You mean to tell me that the THIRD President this country ever had might not have been the greatest thing since sliced bread?  SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

I suggest that, next week, you do either Bill Clinton or JFK.  I'd be interested to see how you fair taking on those two.  Hell, try LBJ.  There is no way I can try to fault the first five Presidents in this nation, as they were still trying to figure out what the fuck our country was supposed to be!
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Snipzor

"There are hundreds of libertarian friendly quotes you can pull from his essays and letters. But did he act upon these sound principles when he was given the power?"

There are so many ways I can bask in the delicious glory of this statement (A statement that perfectly describes human nature), but I'll ignore it and keep my dumbass opinions to myself.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Jayge_
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Snipzor
@jakob187 said:
" ZOMG!  You mean to tell me that the THIRD President this country ever had might not have been the greatest thing since sliced bread?  SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

I suggest that, next week, you do either Bill Clinton or JFK.  I'd be interested to see how you fair taking on those two.  Hell, try LBJ.  There is no way I can try to fault the first five Presidents in this nation, as they were still trying to figure out what the fuck our country was supposed to be!
"
Well, maybe not LBJ. The great irony about him was that he was a racist that actually signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Among other things he did). We already of know the horrible things he did (Escalates in number). So the case against him would be pointless because he had the positive impact in America.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KaosAngel
@Jayge said:
" @Banjo_ace said:
" @KaosAngel: what the hell is wrong with you that better be a joke "
Given that this is him on the left here, I think he's half-joking, at least.

"
Yeah, I'm Middle Eastern...it's a crazy habit of mine to make fun of them though.  Which I have all the right to do.  White people make fun of white people, blacks make fun of blacks, and Arabs make fun of Arabs.  I push my jokes to the limit and remind everyone of the 200,000 Americans who died on September 11, 2001.  Those 200,000 Americans would be here on Giant Bomb if it wasn't for Middle Eastern people.  Can't say I'm wrong...because the people who attacked the Empire State Building were all from the sand countries.
Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sabata
@KaosAngel said:
" @Jayge said:
" @Banjo_ace said:

"
Yeah, I'm Middle Eastern...it's a crazy habit of mine to make fun of them though.  Which I have all the right to do.  White people make fun of white people, blacks make fun of blacks, and Arabs make fun of Arabs.  I push my jokes to the limit and remind everyone of the 200,000 Americans who died on September 11, 2001.  Those 200,000 Americans would be here on Giant Bomb if it wasn't for Middle Eastern people.  Can't say I'm wrong...because the people who attacked the Empire State Building were all from the sand countries. "
Were you born this stupid or did you work hard at it?
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KaosAngel
@Sabata: I take it you don't watch the Colbert Report often...and must be new to sarcasm.  Truth is, like most white people...I'm scared of Middle Eastern people.  Is that a crime?  I lost a friend to 9/11, and it pisses me off what a bunch of extremest did to my heritage's image in America.
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Origina1Penguin
@Sabata said:
" Thomas Jefferson was a dick, but he was pretty badass when he beat the shit out of the guy who tried to kill him. "
Are you thinking of Andrew Jackson?  He was the one who used his cane to beat the shit out of a guy who tried to kill him.  Jackson was awesome, minus the whole Native American stuff.
Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sabata
@KaosAngel said:
" @Sabata: I take it you don't watch the Colbert Report often...and must be new to sarcasm.  Truth is, like most white people...I'm scared of Middle Eastern people.  Is that a crime?  I lost a friend to 9/11, and it pisses me off what a bunch of extremest did to my heritage's image in America. "
The fact that you're trolling badly doesn't make you any less stupid.  The difference between you and Colbert is that he's actually funny when he spouts over the top shit.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KaosAngel
@Sabata said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" @Sabata: I take it you don't watch the Colbert Report often...and must be new to sarcasm.  Truth is, like most white people...I'm scared of Middle Eastern people.  Is that a crime?  I lost a friend to 9/11, and it pisses me off what a bunch of extremest did to my heritage's image in America. "
The fact that you're trolling badly doesn't make you any less stupid.  The difference between you and Colbert is that he's actually funny when he spouts over the top shit.
"
I'm sorry are you a minority that was harassed the hell out of in HS cause of 9/11?  Did you feel ashamed of your religion while others mocked it while you fasted in front of a school?  Good times kid.  I've learned to better myself, hence why I'm here in Tokyo living my dream.  Take a joke kid...if you aren't Arab and haven't been to the Middle East you have no right to complain. 
Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sabata
@Origina1Penguin said:
" @Sabata said:
" Thomas Jefferson was a dick, but he was pretty badass when he beat the shit out of the guy who tried to kill him. "
Are you thinking of Andrew Jackson?  He was the one who used his cane to beat the shit out of a guy who tried to kill him.  Jackson was awesome, minus the whole Native American stuff. "
Fuck, yeah, that's the one, I had a feeling I had gotten 'em mixed up.

@KaosAngel said:
" @Sabata said:
" @KaosAngel said:
"
I'm sorry are you a minority that was harassed the hell out of in HS cause of 9/11?  Did you feel ashamed of your religion while others mocked it while you fasted in front of a school?  Good times kid.  I've learned to better myself, hence why I'm here in Tokyo living my dream.  Take a joke kid...if you aren't Arab and haven't been to the Middle East you have no right to complain.  "
I am not Muslim nor am I Middle Eastern, simply calling you out on your bad trolling.  But I am glad you are living your otaku dream in glorious nippon, good for you!
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KaosAngel
@Sabata: Then you have no right to complain.  Do you see this is what's wrong with the American social system.  I'm going to assume you aren't a minority, which I will then assume you don't have to go though half the crap most minorities Americans have to go through.  Also, I'm in no way an otaku...I've fought against them.  As seen in the DQ9 protest.  I hate otaku kids.  They scare the living shit out of me. 

You have no idea what it's like to be Muslim nor what it's like to be a Middle Eastern American in a post-9/11 world.  This isn't trolling, it's shedding light on what's wrong with America and what's wrong with my culture.  Until there's some sort of progression, I will side with white folks and be scared shitless of anyone from the Middle East.
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
@jakob187 said:
" ZOMG!  You mean to tell me that the THIRD President this country ever had might not have been the greatest thing since sliced bread?  SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

"
I chose him because there are more misconceptions surrounding his presidency than nearly any other president. Also, the fact that so many limited government folk get hard off of Jefferson also was part of the reason I chose him first. 

Next week, I either want to do the case against Reagan, Truman, Lincoln, or one of the Roosevelts. 
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
@Sabata said:
" @Origina1Penguin said:
" @Sabata said:
Are you thinking of Andrew Jackson?  He was the one who used his cane to beat the shit out of a guy who tried to kill him.  Jackson was awesome, minus the whole Native American stuff. "
Fuck, yeah, that's the one, I had a feeling I had gotten 'em mixed up.

Aaron Burr is way more of a badass. Hamilton just said that Burr didn't have principles, so Burr shot that fucktard in the gut in a duel. That's even more awesome because the guy just made fun of him, he didn't even try to kill him. 
Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sabata
@KaosAngel said:
" @Sabata: Then you have no right to complain.  Do you see this is what's wrong with the American social system.  I'm going to assume you aren't a minority, which I will then assume you don't have to go though half the crap most minorities Americans have to go through.  Also, I'm in no way an otaku...I've fought against them.  As seen in the DQ9 protest.  I hate otaku kids.  They scare the living shit out of me.  You have no idea what it's like to be Muslim nor what it's like to be a Middle Eastern American in a post-9/11 world.  This isn't trolling, it's shedding light on what's wrong with America and what's wrong with my culture.  Until there's some sort of progression, I will side with white folks and be scared shitless of anyone from the Middle East. "
So in other words, you're an idiot? You plan to fight against oppresion and prejudice by completely agreeing with it?  

Oh, and of course you're not an otaku.  You wouldn't be caught dead talking to those baka gaijins!  Who knows what they would do to your super kawaii Japanese waifu.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KaosAngel
@Sabata: Sure why not.  I'll be on record to say this,

"I Kaos Angel, love white people and support them.  I agree with the white folks that FOX News it the greatest news source and Middle Eastern people should be under watch for the 300,000+ Americans killed in the attack of September 11, 2001 (the worst massacre of humans in the history of man after WW2).  I feel the pain of all those soldiers who died fighting sand people who don't want our freedom.  I voted for President Dick Cheney not once but twice to throw water on a couple of terrorists.  I love white people and I don't support terrorism, I love Sabata and think he's the best white folk around.  I love America and I hate terrorists.  Dragon Quest sucks."
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#25  Edited By natetodamax
@KaosAngel said:
" @Jayge said:
" @Banjo_ace said:

"
Yeah, I'm Middle Eastern...it's a crazy habit of mine to make fun of them though.  Which I have all the right to do.  White people make fun of white people, blacks make fun of blacks, and Arabs make fun of Arabs.  I push my jokes to the limit and remind everyone of the 200,000 Americans who died on September 11, 2001.  Those 200,000 Americans would be here on Giant Bomb if it wasn't for Middle Eastern people.  Can't say I'm wrong...because the people who attacked the Empire State Building were all from the sand countries. "
"...because the people who attacked the Empire State Building were all from the sand countries."

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but when was the Empire State Building attacked?
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KaosAngel
@natetodamax: Didn't King Kong attack it back in the 30s and then in the 2000s?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By natetodamax
@KaosAngel said:
" @natetodamax: Didn't King Kong attack it back in the 30s and then in the 2000s? "
You said the people "from the sand countries" attacked it, not some large ape from Skull Island
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By Claude
@KaosAngel said:
" @natetodamax: Didn't King Kong attack it back in the 30s and then in the 2000s? "
It was 1 billion people, and it was a local video game store. Get your history right people.
Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sabata
@KaosAngel said:
" @Sabata: Sure why not.  I'll be on record to say this, "I Kaos Angel, love white people and support them.  I agree with the white folks that FOX News it the greatest news source and Middle Eastern people should be under watch for the 300,000+ Americans killed in the attack of September 11, 2001 (the worst massacre of humans in the history of man after WW2).  I feel the pain of all those soldiers who died fighting sand people who don't want our freedom.  I voted for President Dick Cheney not once but twice to throw water on a couple of terrorists.  I love white people and I don't support terrorism, I love Sabata and think he's the best white folk around.  I love America and I hate terrorists.  Dragon Quest sucks." "
So I guess that's a yes to the "are you stupid?" question.  I'm not white by the way, don't know where you got that idea.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Claude
@Sabata said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" @Sabata: Sure why not.  I'll be on record to say this, "I Kaos Angel, love white people and support them.  I agree with the white folks that FOX News it the greatest news source and Middle Eastern people should be under watch for the 300,000+ Americans killed in the attack of September 11, 2001 (the worst massacre of humans in the history of man after WW2).  I feel the pain of all those soldiers who died fighting sand people who don't want our freedom.  I voted for President Dick Cheney not once but twice to throw water on a couple of terrorists.  I love white people and I don't support terrorism, I love Sabata and think he's the best white folk around.  I love America and I hate terrorists.  Dragon Quest sucks." "
So I guess that's a yes to the "are you stupid?" question.  I'm not white by the way, don't know where you got that idea.
"
Can you not see he is joking? If you're not Caucasian, than what are you. I live in the South / US and being white let me tell you. If an extremist group took over my government, I would be afraid. The KKK in control of my county, my state, my government. Scary stuff.
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

Ugh, you guys hijacked my topic!

Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sabata
@Claude said:
" @Sabata said:
" @KaosAngel said:
"
Can you not see he is joking? If you're not Caucasian, than what are you. I live in the South / US and being white let me tell you. If an extremist group took over my government, I would be afraid. The KKK in control of my county, my state, my government. Scary stuff. "
Again, whether he's trolling or serious he is incredibly stupid.  And I'm Cuban.  Before you jump to any conclusions, no, I do not support Communism and no, I cannot get you and Cuban cigars.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KaosAngel
@lilburtonboy7489 said:
" Ugh, you guys hijacked my topic! "
Sorry...I'll make it up to you buy getting a cute girl to hold a sign that says "lilburtonboy7489 is awesome".
grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#34  Edited By grilledcheez
@natetodamax said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" @Jayge said:
" @Banjo_ace said:

"
"...because the people who attacked the Empire State Building were all from the sand countries."Perhaps I'm missing something here, but when was the Empire State Building attacked? "
It was an attempt at humor, nothing more. ;)  I though people would have understood he was joking when he first said 200k people died...
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Claude
@lilburtonboy7489 said:
Thomas Jefferson probably would have approved.
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#36  Edited By Suicrat
@lilburtonboy7489: Some really interesting insight there, Burt. I too grow tired of the tendency to romanticize politicians of the past. Though I look forward to when your blog series pulls into the post-Civil-War period. (Not that I won't read the interim posts...)
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
@KaosAngel said:
" @lilburtonboy7489 said:
Sorry...I'll make it up to you buy getting a cute girl to hold a sign that says "lilburtonboy7489 is awesome". "
I'll settle for that
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
@Suicrat said:
" @lilburtonboy7489: Some really interesting insight there, Burt. I too grow tired of the tendency to romanticize politicians of the past. Though I look forward to when your blog series pulls into the post-Civil-War period. (Not that I won't read the interim posts...) "
Yea, people tend to romanticize people that hold power, even when they use it for harm...which they usually do. 

And don't worry, I'm not doing this chronologically. The next one will be someone in the last 50 years. I'll be skipping all over the place. 
McPlated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By McPlated

Non-gaming discussion in a gaming forum - this will work.

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

Non-gaming discussion in an off-topic forum?

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#41  Edited By meptron

Haha. This thread has gotten rediculously off-topic. Nicely done Kaos...

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KaosAngel
@Meptron: No problem.  Hence the word chaos.
raggedglory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By raggedglory

But I loved the Jefferson's.  I mean Weezy could be a little annoying but still.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#44  Edited By Out_On_Bail

Interesting thread, I'd enjoy reading some more.

And my response to the KaosAngel hijacking:

No Caption Provided

Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jesus

politics suck

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By natetodamax
@McPlated said:
" Non-gaming discussion in a gaming forum - this will work. "
Welcome to the Off-Topic forum!
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By KaosAngel
@Out_On_Bail: I'm so tempted to change my Facebook and Giant Bomb profile picture to that.  Nice!  XD
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
@Jesus said:
" politics suck "
This isn't political necessarily...more historical. 

@Out_On_Bail said:
" Interesting thread, I'd enjoy reading some more.
"
There's a lot more coming
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#49  Edited By Suicrat
@lilburtonboy7489: Oooh, a post-World-War-II president... someone most people would probably tend to remember favourably.... don't tell me you're doing Kennedy?! I look forward to that! (Though, like I said before, I'll still read these posts, even if I've guessed wrong.)

Gulf of Tonkin incident for the loss! (Literally, sadly...)
Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#50  Edited By Out_On_Bail
@KaosAngel: Lol, yeah I thought you might like it. Especially considering you openly admitted to trolling that day. :)