RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By RenegadeSaint

Welcome toThe Haul.

The purchases are kept to a minimum this week, with two sale offerings and another regrettable purchase of a Collector's Edition. Next week is going to be bad. And by bad, I mean expensive. And by expensive, I mean very expensive.

Since I've almost completely forsaken proper blogging, I'll give a quick update here. I finished Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS) and Half-Life (PS2) this week, which frees me up for some gaming. Next on the docket (and in no particular order) are Fable 2, Fallout 3, and Gears 2. Possible short reviews for a couple games and maybe even a video blog (*GASP*) could grace these pages in the near future. Spooky indeed.

Genj: Days of the Blade - New

• Price: $11.17
  • Comments: Doesn't look particularly good, but it is a PS3 exclusive and those are the only games I bother with for my Blu-Ray player, err... PlayStation.

Overlord - New

• Price: 13.99
  • Comment: I always thought this game looked great, so I jumped on the cheap price.

Resistance 2: Collector's Edition - New
  • Price: :(
  • Comments: This game is supposed to be excellent and, once again, it is one of the few PS3 exclusives. The CE is actually pretty standard and was probably a poor choice. I'll likely be seeing these for half the price I paid in a few months. Comes with game, Chimera figure, downloadable multiplayer skin, bonus DVD, and art book.

`Nick
RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By RenegadeSaint

Welcome toThe Haul.

The purchases are kept to a minimum this week, with two sale offerings and another regrettable purchase of a Collector's Edition. Next week is going to be bad. And by bad, I mean expensive. And by expensive, I mean very expensive.

Since I've almost completely forsaken proper blogging, I'll give a quick update here. I finished Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS) and Half-Life (PS2) this week, which frees me up for some gaming. Next on the docket (and in no particular order) are Fable 2, Fallout 3, and Gears 2. Possible short reviews for a couple games and maybe even a video blog (*GASP*) could grace these pages in the near future. Spooky indeed.

Genj: Days of the Blade - New

• Price: $11.17
  • Comments: Doesn't look particularly good, but it is a PS3 exclusive and those are the only games I bother with for my Blu-Ray player, err... PlayStation.

Overlord - New

• Price: 13.99
  • Comment: I always thought this game looked great, so I jumped on the cheap price.

Resistance 2: Collector's Edition - New
  • Price: :(
  • Comments: This game is supposed to be excellent and, once again, it is one of the few PS3 exclusives. The CE is actually pretty standard and was probably a poor choice. I'll likely be seeing these for half the price I paid in a few months. Comes with game, Chimera figure, downloadable multiplayer skin, bonus DVD, and art book.

`Nick
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Milkman

Overlord for $14 new?! Wow, Overlord is an alright game. That's just sad.

EDIT: Why do you have links to the GameSpot game pages for the games? You're on Giant Bomb. Use it.

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By albedos_shadow

Overlord for $14? Excuse me while I go to Amazon.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By tekmojo

how much for the red blanket

Bartiemus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Bartiemus

I just my ps3 for playing blue rays at the moment more attention than my wii gets thoug

Avatar image for deactivated-66389f20962dc
deactivated-66389f20962dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

I actually like that action figure - probably not worth the price that I'm guessing you paid for the collector's edition, but still.

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RenegadeSaint

@Milkman:  Links to the GiantBomb pages are found at the top of the blog, giving my readers the option of which site they would like to use.  Please read more thoroughly before making condescending comments.

@Albedos: Exactly my thinking.

@tekmojo: $14.

@Bartiemus: Yeah, there are quite a few good PS3 games, but my Netflix subscription has me using it almost exclusively for Blu-Rays.

@Brandy:  The action figure isn't bad, but I don't collect them so I really have nowhere to put it.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Bruce

I'm going to assume that a frowney face means you paid a tad more than you would have liked to? (You find really great deals though. I'm envious)