The Magic Castle Bought By.... Randy Pitchford!

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ghost_cat

Yup, the straight-lace and completely squeaky-clean Randy Pitchford has bought the Magic Castle. I was initially surprised by this news for about five seconds, and then I remembered who Randy Pitchford was, and this makes total sense: Randy Pitchford loves magic. Also, both the Magic Castle and Randy Pitchford don't have a history of being slimy or creepy. So the question is: now that the two have joined forces, is Randy about to unleash a whole new world of wholesome magic onto the masses?

Or does this mean the Magic Castle will soon turn into a magic sex cult facility with a secret dungeon theater?

screwball69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not entirely surprising since he's owned Genii Magazine for some time, this seems like the logical next step for someone with too much money.

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm 1000% sure the Magic Castle already has a magic sex cult dungeon. All places where magicians hang out always do.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Between this and Gilbert Gottfried passing away, I've had enough internet for one day.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brian_ said:

I'm 1000% sure the Magic Castle already has a magic sex cult dungeon. All places where magicians hang out always do.

This also crossed my mind as well. I guess he can skip the construction part then!

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brian_ said:

This also crossed my mind as well. I guess he can skip the construction part then!

Maybe they're just looking to cast the part of Butt Stallion for the Borderlands movie.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Randy is sort of a fraudster....and basically not a good human being.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why but I feel like theres a lot of crossover between magicians and those creeps who call themselves pick up artists who keep excel sheets on the women they trick into having sex with them.

Sorry magicians who don't do that but it just feels like a thing