This is the dumbest show ever.

coolarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By coolarman

I am talking about TYT aka The Young Turks.  

They are a liberal talk show. I am not saying they suck because they are liberal, hell i am liberal. 

The thing is that they are stupid.  For example they talk about how Nicolas Cage can't act and he is a dumbass. Sure he has made terrible movies but he can act.  

In this recent post they prove how stupid they are: 

So Hurt Locker was a better movie than Avatar but Avatar should have won best picture. SEE DUMBASSES
thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By thatfrood

I fucking love Nicholas Cage. Why? Because of the shit movie's he's been in.
Anybody here seen Wicker Man? You can't see Wicker Man and not love Nicholas Cage.

and last year's Bad Lieutenant was great.

edit: a bit more on topic, yeah, this show sounds retarded.

ZmillA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ZmillA

Nicholas Cage is a good actor who takes questionable roles. I'm guessing he just loves to act. Watch bad lieutenant and Bringing out the dead and tell me he can't act.

coolarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By coolarman
@ZmillA said:
" Nicholas Cage is a good actor who takes questionable roles. I'm guessing he just loves to act. Watch bad lieutenant and Bringing out the dead and tell me he can't act. "
I am stoked for Kick-ass which is crazy because i haven't been excited for a Nic Cage movie in a long time
thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thatfrood

also, FUCK. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY AVATAR IS THE HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE OF ALL TIME.
IT'S THE 14TH HIGHEST
INFLATION. FUCKING CHRIST.
LEARN BASIC MATH.

coolarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By coolarman
@SeniorBonerpants said:
" Cage can't act and I stopped watched the video 30 seconds in when the guy said Avatar was a historic movie when it was actually a piece of crap. "
Well in the video they say the only reason Bigelow won best director is because she is woman so that just proves my point here that they suck 

@ThatFrood said:
" also, FUCK. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY AVATAR IS THE HIGHEST GROSSING ME OF ALL TIME.
IT'S THE 14TH HIGHEST INFLATION. FUCKING CHRIST. LEARN BASIC MATH. "
THANK YOU
emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By emkeighcameron

NOT THE BEEEEES
 NOT THE BEEEEES
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By FunExplosions
@ZmillA said:
" Nicholas Cage is a good actor who takes questionable roles. I'm guessing he just loves to act. Watch bad lieutenant and Bringing out the dead and tell me he can't act. "
Or Raising Arizona. Damn good Nicholas Cage movie. Besides these three, though, I probably hate everything he's been in.
@coolarman:
I gotta ask, man. If you hate The Young Turks so much, then how did you come across this?
Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Goly

so because avatar was more appealing to the mainstream, it should have won best picture? wtf.
edit: and because it took 10 years to make it should have won best director? jesus it could have taken him a century and it still could be poorly directed i'm watching this til the end this guy's making such a fool of himself.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Snipzor

So... because of this their show sucks? Or perhaps it is because their entertainment stories are shit, and yes I do listen to them, but when they talk about movies I don't listen. Simple as that... 

EDIT: Actually they've been shit lately, what am I talking about? Their political segments have been weak lately, and they consistently point out the obvious. I keep forgetting that I've slowly stopped listening to them recently.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ninjakiller

Yeah, the young turks suck. 

Avatar image for ravenousrattler
Ravenousrattler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Ravenousrattler

what do you care what these dopes think, they are just a bunch of narcissistic jerks who think just because they get alot of youtube views, that the world should take their advice.Did you know they took credit for coming up with the word "weaksauce" a few weeks ago.

coolarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By coolarman
@FunExplosions said:
" @ZmillA said:
Or Raising Arizona. Damn good Nicholas Cage movie. Besides these three, though, I probably hate everything he's been in.
@coolarman: I gotta ask, man. If you hate The Young Turks so much, then how did you come across this? "
well i came across them and was interested at first but when i got into their other stuff it started to get pissed off 

@Snipzor said:
" So... because of this their show sucks? Or perhaps it is because their entertainment stories are shit, and yes I do listen to them, but when they talk about movies I don't listen. Simple as that. "
well like i said i am a liberal but these guys are way too fucking liberal to the point where you want to pull your hair out
Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Goly

and now he's saying they gave it to her because she was a woman? where the fuck is this guy from wow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I like Nicolas Cage, even though most of his roles suck, but I am excited for Kick Ass.  
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Snipzor
@Snipzor said:
" So... because of this their show sucks? Or perhaps it is because their entertainment stories are shit, and yes I do listen to them, but when they talk about movies I don't listen. Simple as that. "
well like i said i am a liberal but these guys are way too fucking liberal to the point where you want to pull your hair out "
Oh dear, then you wouldn't like me very much. I'm considered more liberal than them.
coolarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By coolarman
@Snipzor said:
"
@Snipzor said:
well like i said i am a liberal but these guys are way too fucking liberal to the point where you want to pull your hair out "
Oh dear, then you wouldn't like me very much. I'm considered more liberal than them. "
well do you get into peoples face about it and be all pretentious about it. 

also speaking of being pretentious the host hates Tim Burton  because of he thinks he is pretentious check it out 

W0lfbl1tzers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By W0lfbl1tzers
@ThatFrood: 
No Caption Provided
This is both for the Wicker Man and Avatar comments
Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Goly
@coolarman said:

" @Snipzor said:

"

@Snipzor said:
Oh dear, then you wouldn't like me very much. I'm considered more liberal than them. "

also speaking of being pretentious the host hates Tim Burton  because of he thinks he is pretentious check it out 

"
This guy should stop watching movies. He should be banned from theaters.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Snipzor
@coolarman said:

" @Snipzor said:

"
@Snipzor said:

"
Well I haven't been pretentious about it lately... (liar!) Only yesterday. But it was called for, and I was called to action, a call I couldn't ignore. And I love Tim Burton. 

Like I said, hate their entertainment segments.
coolarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By coolarman
@Goly said:
" @coolarman said:

" @Snipzor said:

"

@Snipzor said:

"
This guy should stop watching movies. He should be banned from theaters. "
I can post endless videos of how stupid he is. 
pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pwnasaurus
@coolarman:
dont be talkin about my young turks like that every body is entitled to there opinion and yea cage is wayyyyyyyy past his prime what was the last good thing he put out? TYT is a pretty good show the main host cenk is pretty good watch more and you might get it
VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VisariLoyalist

wouldn't this fall into the youtube spam category

Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Goly

it's not the show, it's just that guy i've seen some of the videos they got it's actually decent, but that one dude is just a dumbass and makes me cringe everytime he opens his mouth.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By Gabriel

Nic Cage is like a younger Ben Kinglsey.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By MysteriousBob
@ThatFrood said:
" I fucking love Nicholas Cage. Why? Because of the shit movie's he's been in.
Anybody here seen Wicker Man? You can't see Wicker Man and not love Nicholas Cage.   
Ugh, ITS A REMAKE. The original was a classic.
thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By thatfrood
@pwnasaurus said:
" @coolarman: dont be talkin about my young turks like that every body is entitled to there opinion and yea cage is wayyyyyyyy past his prime what was the last good thing he put out? TYT is a pretty good show the main host cenk is pretty good watch more and you might get it "
He did Bad Lieutenant just last year.
thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thatfrood
@MysteriousBob said:
" @ThatFrood said:
Ugh, ITS A REMAKE. The original was a classic. "
Oh, I know it's a remake, and I know it's terribly bad. That is why I love it so much. It has this transiently bad property that elevates it beyond regular b-movie fare. I don't know what it is, but that movie is just a miracle of terrible. And Nicolas Cage is largely what really brings all of that together.
Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ghostiet
@ZmillA said:
" Nicholas Cage is a good actor who takes questionable roles. I'm guessing he just loves to act. "

He likes cash. Instead he wouldn't just take most of these roles, as he just stares and looks like a beaten up spaniel nowadays. He's a fenomenal actor - Wild at Heart, Adaptation., Leaving Las Vegas, Raising Arizona, Bringing Out The Dead, Moonstruck, Vampire's Kiss, Bad Lieutenant, The Rock, Con Air... He's just fucking lazy. I hope Bad Lieutenant is his return to shape.

And I think "the dumbest show ever" is "Dancing with the Stars". Seriously.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Bwast

I've been watching TYT for a good 3 years or so now. They can be a bit grating sometimes but who isn't. I can see why some people hate them and stuff but whatever it's just some random Youtube channel amongst millions. No sense in getting overexcited. In the words of Cenk: "You're at a 10 when you need to be at a 2.".

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#32  Edited By ez123

I like TYT but I guess that's off-topic in this Nicolas Cage thread.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nintendoeats
hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By hatking

This guy thinks the Academy voters like talk to each other about this shit.  Like there is only a handful of them sitting in a room and talking to each other about the winners.  The girl in this show is far more intelligent than the guy.  That guy is a fucking idiot.  He is a guy who watches three movies hears a few rumors about films and thinks he knows any-fucking-thing about how film works.  He really pisses me off.  I like that he clearly has no idea what a director really does.  It is a directors job to bring the actors out of their shell to really make them perform how they should; it's the directors job to, get this, DIRECT them.  If you think about it that way Hurt Locker beats Avatar hands down.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RetroIce4
@ThatFrood said:
Anybody here seen Wicker Man? You can't see Wicker Man and not love Nicholas Cage.  and last year's Bad Lieutenant was great.  edit: a bit more on topic, yeah, this show sounds retarded. "
Wicker Man. Best comedy ever and there is BEES!
dopeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dopeman

The host reminds me of Cheapy D

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nintendoeats
@RetroIce4: hehe. I know what you are talking about.

Pseudo-private joke.
Myrmidon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Myrmidon
@coolarman said:

" @Snipzor said:

"

@Snipzor said:

"
Oh come on, Tim Burton really is pretentious. I mean, he makes great movies but come on, the guys an artsy douchebag with his head up his arse.
Dirty_Harry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dirty_Harry

Jesus christ, i fucking HATE TYT...

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TwoOneFive

i used to think Young Turks was pretty good.  
But slowly i have found them to be extremely snobbish know-it-alls who love talking out of their asses and being right about everything in a very annoying way.  
i remember how they used to make fun of michael jackson constantly, and then did a 360 and hopped on the bandwagon when he died and talked great about him. they're serious fucking hypocrites.  

i do think Tim Burton fucking sucks these days. but scissor hands was great and so was sleepy hollow and....beetlejuice.  oh and nightmare before christmas.  
but planet of the apes... charlie and the chocolate factory... alice in wonderland... fucking mediocre. sweeney todd- fucking shit.  

he makes PERFECT sense about James Cameron not getting best director- or even Tarintino. Hurt Locker was Lethal Weapon Iraq. which is fucking awesome but come on.. 

also that JESUS dude doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about. there was NO less directing and acting in Avatar than anything else. its one of the reasons the technology is being considered revolutionary. 

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HypoXenophobia
@coolarman: 
Tim Burton is pretentious, without watching that video. I figured people would have noticed by now.
evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By evanbrau

Agree with them about Nic Cage who seems to be one of the most contentious actors there is but definitely disagree with them on everything else. Avatar looked amazing but had a dreadful script and cliché as fuck story. 

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43  Edited By crusader8463

Who cares what some idiot with a video camera and a youtube account says? Oh right I forgot, sorry...

No Caption Provided
Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By Binman88

I like the part where he had his own opinion.

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kohe321

Avatar was way better than the hurt locker. Hurt Locker was kind of boring IMO, while avatar had me really entertained throughout.