Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#201  Edited By yakov456

Maybe there is a higher power, someone was looking out for this baby. Just imagine the life it would have had. What could this kid have done wrong in a past life to be reborn into this.

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#202  Edited By foggel

She was probably trying to explain how magnets work, and the explanation must've confused and infuriated them.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#203  Edited By Flappy
@yakov456 said:

" Maybe there is a higher power, someone was looking out for this baby. Just imagine the life it would have had. What could this kid have done wrong in a past life to be reborn into this.

" The casket looks more like a fridge than anything else.  Poor baby.
evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#204  Edited By evildeadron

@ 50 seconds, i nearly spit taked, im really glad she's not into the whole slut and whore thing  

evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By evildeadron

and who could EVER forget the future cast members of Jerry Springer 

Devilkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#206  Edited By Devilkas
@evildeadron said:

"
and who could EVER forget the future cast members of Jerry Springer 
       "

I believe they were the rejected members.
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#207  Edited By turboman

watch this video (recently made), and tell me you do not want to throw crap at her. 

ape_dosmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#208  Edited By ape_dosmil
@WilliamRLBaker said:
"Too bad they didn't succeed scum like Tila Tequila need to be dispatched from the planet, chicks like her whom are famous for being whores. whats funny is most of you haven't even heard a icp song except the ones your told by the masses to listen to and make fun of, let alone actually met a true juggalo or icp fan."
I don't even... You're a fucking idiot. You're also a misogynist piece of shit. You don't physically attack people who have done nothing to warrant it. It doesn't matter whether you like Insane Clown Posse or not, it's indefensible.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#209  Edited By jakob187

We have one side of the story coming from the attacker and no comment from the police about the incident nor the promoters of the event themselves, ICP.  Therefore, unless someone in these forums happened to see the attack, commenting on what happened is relatively pointless.  We can only comment on the picture she has painted...so here's that comment.

With that said, whether people think she's some kind of attention whore or whatever negative shit they want to spew, the fact still remains that there was a large group of people at a concert that were physically assaulting her.  Moreover, she says the security at the event was seemingly slim, meaning that any act of violence in a post-Dimebag world of live concerts obviously doesn't seem to matter much to Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope.  They constantly talk about how the Gathering of the Juggalos is about "brotherhood" and "magic", and if anything, this attack has proven that it's about neither of those things.  I can only hope that this teaches people trying to be featured on a concert that they double check with the promoters what kind of security will be made available to them, the measures taken for acts to be safe as well as the audience to be safe, and whether the promoters actually care about the people on their show.  Whether it was 2,000 people or 20 people, the fact remains that it only took one person to jump up on a stage in Cleveland and murder a guitarist out of stupidity. 

So how about some of you muthafuckers stop acting like internet dickwads and realize that if shit like this is happening, it means that security will become even tighter at shows.  It's already bad enough that there are muthafuckers saying you can't even wear specific kinds of belts into a show, so how about they eventually get to the point of saying "no beer at shows because of the bottles, no water at the show because of bottles, no dancing, no moshing, etc etc"? 

Seriously, some of you fucking people drive me insane when you comment on these boards with your inane goddamn babble.  

DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By DukesT3

I hate icp and the piece of shit degenerates called juggalos who need to be cleansed from this earth. I don't hate anything but those two things, I do despise. So for this. I side with Tila, as much as shes a glorified whore.

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By yakov456

Hehe it's so easy to see the ICP fans in this thread. At this point it's not even a matter of who the fuck was attacked or just how bad the attack was. It's the fact that these mutants are allowed to gather like this year after year when it's been proven that they are the lowest of the fucking low and have respect for nothing in life except for a shitty rap group and faygo soda.

DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By DukesT3
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @Andorski: No.  Fuck U.S. OOOOHHHHH!!!! "
Hey-O!
evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By evildeadron

this was the moment in my life that i knew nothing good could ever come from clowns 

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By jakob187
@TurboMan said:
" @Seppli said:
" By the way. What the eff is a juggalo? "

"
I cannot BELIEVE you would subject someone to their fucking music!!!
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By turboman

who knows, maybe she was just hit by some cups and shit, and then hurt herself and sent it to TMZ to gain attention.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By jakob187

I should point out that it's interesting to see a lot of "juggalos" coming out and saying "that attack was bullshit".  Maybe there is some hope for redemption left in that community of idiots? 

@yakov456 said:

"It's the fact that these mutants are allowed to gather like this year after year when it's been proven that they are the lowest of the fucking low and have respect for nothing in life except for a shitty rap group and faygo soda."
While I'm not a juggalo, I can't knock on Faygo Root Beer.  That shit was pretty good when I went to my family reunion up in Ohio.  Better than that Sam's Choice shit at Wal-Mart anyways...LOL.  Sooo...at least the dumbasses have good taste in cheap-ass soda?
JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#217  Edited By JoelTGM

So are they clowns or something?  Anyway, I have no idea who that lady is, but what happened to her is awful.  Throwing rocks and your own crap at someone is evil.

jorbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#218  Edited By jorbear

The Juggalos just wanted to get laid. Thats what the commercial said right?

Devilkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Devilkas
@DOUBLESHOCK said:
" So are they clowns or something?
They make me laugh, so...yes.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By jakob187
@DOUBLESHOCK said:
" So are they clowns or something?  Anyway, I have no idea who that lady is, but what happened to her is awful.  Throwing rocks and your own crap at someone is evil. "
In the basics of it all, Tila Tequila is a chick that got famous solely because of her MySpace account.  She posted pictures, doods found her attractive, she went on to do some nude pictures and shit, and in turn, the whole world calls her a slut without realizing that most of them could probably be sitting on millions as well for the same shit. 

It eventually led to her having a music career of some sort, and then she got invited to the annual Gathering of the Retards where they threw shit at her and threatened her life or something.
warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Whisperkill

Someone should just burn down that whole place. The world would be better off.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By jakob187
yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By yakov456
Avatar image for conkerandberri2
ConkerAndBerri2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By ConkerAndBerri2

Juggalos are idiots and pussies, you fight one juggalo you fight them all. 

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By jakob187
@yakov456 said:
" @warxsnake said:
" Here you go, video

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=23698e40-1d75-4329-99b8-b65fcfb37ae7&isShareURL=true 
"
I wish some of those brothers on stage would have stepped into the crowd and cracked some skulls. This broad is a pro, whore or not, these fuckers didn't stop her. "
Agreed.  I think she needs to shift her story from "dood, I was barely on stage when they were acting like dicks" to "fuck that, I busted 'em out and did my thing, stayed up there while they pelted me with their bullshit".
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By turboman
yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By yakov456
Levio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#229  Edited By Levio

Well, at least all the idiots wear face paint so you can identify them.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By jakob187
@TurboMan said:
" @warxsnake said:
" Here you go, video

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=23698e40-1d75-4329-99b8-b65fcfb37ae7&isShareURL=true 
"
I don't really understand "limited security", she was standing behind 8 big dudes the entire time.  The crowd chanting "Show your tits" while throwing beer at her = classy. "
From what I'm to understand, the bodyguards were her personal staff and not event security.  As for the crowd, it's an interesting juxtaposition, right?  Let's throw beer at the chick that busted 'em out?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By jakob187
@yakov456 said:

" Maybe there is a higher power, someone was looking out for this baby. Just imagine the life it would have had. What could this kid have done wrong in a past life to be reborn into this.

"
Dood, there is a child encased in that shit...FOR ETERNITY?  Holy...fuck...
ape_dosmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By ape_dosmil
@TurboMan said:
" The crowd chanting "Show your tits" while throwing beer at her = classy. "
Yeah, it is kind of ironic that the Juggalo defence of the crowd's behaviour is that Tila Tequila is "only famous for being a whore" but they are incapable of comprehending that a woman might be on stage for anything other than their sexual objectification.
stephengotlost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By stephengotlost

Wow, not just ridiculous people - but actual scumbags.

Avatar image for suicidal_sniper
Suicidal_SNiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Suicidal_SNiper
@Rongaryen said:
" I think both sides were in the wrong.  Tila shouldn't had been there and people throwing shit at other people is just unnecessary and unsanitary.  At the same time, Tila will be the one who wins because she's getting a lot of press and attention while The Gathering as a whole will probably have much tighter security and regulations if it's not cancelled for next year.  I doubt it'll be permanently shut down. If they really wanted to hurt her, they should had just all went to another stage and ignored her as she pretended to sing while topless. "
Gathering like this will never be cancelled. They'll just call it something else next year if they do cancel it.
ape_dosmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By ape_dosmil
@PantyshotMQN: He didn't say he agreed with domestic violence. The point is unwarranted violence against anyone is not ok. Whether the victim is male or female. Whether throwing rocks at Tila Tequila or Justin Bieber, there is something wrong with the mentality of a crowd of people who do that.
Crocio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Crocio
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @Bigheart711 said:
" Tila's having a rough decade so far. First, her lover dies on her before the marrige last year, and now this! "
Next up, drugs and rehab or suicide! "
Why not both?
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By c1337us

I don't know who Tila Tequila is and WTF is a juggalos?

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By MiamiRedHawks

I'm no fan of Tila, but that is shitty. I know this is a generalization, but it really seems like most ICP fans are super trashy. Rolling Stone rated them the worst band of all time.

Avatar image for secondpersonshooter
SecondPersonShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheMustacheHero said:

" @RecSpec said:

" She needs to take a page from Andrew W.K. and learn how to dodge. "

Yeah that was great!

"
This is why I love Andrew W.K. 

He pops up in the most random-ass places.
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By MrKlorox
@TurboMan said:

" @warxsnake said:

" Here you go, video

"

I don't really understand "limited security", she was standing behind 8 big dudes the entire time.  The crowd chanting "Show your tits" while throwing beer at her = classy. "
Right... Because the crowd is just one person. A couple of assholes are doing things in a cluster of people and now suddenly it's "the whole crowd".  Bystanders do not exist. 

Only a few dicks were throwing things. On the other hand, chanting "show your tits" to a whore is basically exactly what the situation calls for.

It's the generalization mentality I disagree with here. Yes some of those crowd members were complete pieces of shit, but making all of them out to be that way is just bigoted and ignorant.

Secondly, none of the shit in the original story happened in the video. I have a feeling she's exaggerating everything and the morons in this thread just read the title and jump to the retarded conclusions they've been conditioned to jump to.

You should put that video in the OP instead of burying it 12 pages deep. But that would change the context of the post and invalidate the idea of this thread.
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Karl_Boss

That's intense.

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By warxsnake
@MrKlorox said:

" @TurboMan said:

" @warxsnake said:

" Here you go, video

"

Right... Because the crowd is just one person. A couple of assholes are doing things in a cluster of people and now suddenly it's "the whole crowd".  Bystanders do not exist.   Only a few dicks were throwing things. On the other hand, chanting "show your tits" to a whore is basically exactly what the situation calls for. It's the generalization mentality I disagree with here. Yes some of those crowd members were complete pieces of shit, but making all of them out to be that way is just bigoted and ignorant.  Secondly, none of the shit in the original story happened in the video. I have a feeling she's exaggerating everything and the morons in this thread just read the title and jump to the retarded conclusions they've been conditioned to jump to. "
Well this is what she had to say, obviously, take it with a grain of salt 

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By turboman
@MrKlorox: I'm putting it in the OP now.  

There is a much larger percentage than "just a cluster" shouting to show her tits, and it was far more than a couple of people throwing shit at her. Unless a few people happened to buy about 20 cups of beer/water/whatever, stuff was being constantly thrown on stage. Yes, it wasn't as overwhelming as when 50 cent was thrown out, but it is still overwhelming. 

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By MrKlorox
@TurboMan:  No the "show your tits" crowd was not what I was referring to. Yes, that was a crowd mechanism. It should be expected and is totally appropriate for Tila. Not sure why anybody would even mention it.

The throwing bottles of liquid, however, is part of the show experience. Do some research on Faygo. The throwing heavy, harmful things is not though. Like 50 Cent and Andrew WK. Those were the more extreme bottlings that took it out of the context of what an ICP concert is about. The Tila Tequila stuff was the tamest onstage "ICP concert" footage I have ever ever seen.

There's an information gap between what's standard at an ICP concert and what's standard for everybody else's concert expectations.
CounterShock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By CounterShock

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By kmdrkul

I'm not going to lie, I would RAIL Tila Tequila.

mau64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#247  Edited By mau64

what a bitch. And those juggalos are fucking stupid too.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By jakob187
@MrKlorox said:
" @TurboMan:  No the "show your tits" crowd was not what I was referring to. Yes, that was a crowd mechanism. It should be expected and is totally appropriate for Tila. Not sure why anybody would even mention it. The throwing bottles of liquid, however, is part of the show experience. Do some research on Faygo. The throwing heavy, harmful things is not though. Like 50 Cent and Andrew WK. Those were the more extreme bottlings that took it out of the context of what an ICP concert is about. The Tila Tequila stuff was the tamest onstage "ICP concert" footage I have ever ever seen.  There's an information gap between what's standard at an ICP concert and what's standard for everybody else's concert expectations. "
I do think a lot of folks don't know about people throwing Faygo and such up on the stage, and for that, they need to do more research.  However, when you take a look at the injuries she sustained, that's more than bottles and cans of Faygo getting thrown up there.  Moreover, the video we see is only the small portion of on-stage stuff. 

Personally, throwing ANYTHING on-stage is incredibly disrespectful.  Whenever I've gone to a concert, if people didn't want the person on-stage, they booed them the fuck off.  I remember going to Rockfest '97, and we booed like a muthafucker when Paula Cole was on-stage.  She never left, which tells me a lot about her integrity as a performer (as any performer tells you, the show must go on)...but it also tells me how self-important she considered herself. 

Tila Tequila is an attention craver.  We know that.  She likes to get naked.  We know that also.  People throwing rocks and other objects at her that aren't the typical ICP-styled celebratory thing, like Faygo and such, is dangerous and harmful to the person, and that's just fucked up.  What she likes to do is her own thing, but if you don't want her on the stage, then boo her off. 

Hell, back in the day when Metallica was first coming around, people didn't throw bottles at the bands that played before them.  They just turned their backs and threw up the middle fingers as a sign of saying "we want Metallica, muthafuckers". 

Meanwhile, at a Fear Factory show at House of Blues this past summer, someone threw a beer bottle onto the stage at their new drummer, Gene Hoglan.  Anyone who knows, Hoglan is a fucking legend...but there's bad blood about it since it's not Raymond Herrera.  They stopped the fucking show, found the dood that threw it, and ejected his ass.  THAT is how you handle this shit:  you don't tolerate people disrespecting someone on stage with that shit.  Had it been a water bottle, it probably would've led to "hey, cut it the fuck out" and continue playing.  They threw a bottle that can break onto the stage, and as it turned out, the dood had snuck in a full sixer that went unnoticed by the relatively low amount of security that was already there. 

In the end, it's bullshit in the first place that anyone threw anything on the stage, but as it stands, ICP concerts typically involve Faygo and water getting thrown up there.  Rocks and other shit that is harmful to someone is fucked up, no matter who is on stage.
fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#249  Edited By fox01313

Personally could care less about icp, thier rabid fans or Tila but this is just stupid to do at a music festival. Wonder if legal/police will be more involved on the next one to at least deal with the rabid idiots more until they start signing waivers to get in. Yet again this proves they're not helping their credibility any at showing themselves off more than rabble.

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Sarnecki
@jakob187: 

People should just walk off the stage of a very expensive venue with TONS of money tied up?  Walking off stage is probably the last thing you'd want to do as an artist, because even if you're being booed, not doing your set fucks over specific people.

Plus, this thread is FULL of bizarre and creepy misogyny.