Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

Sopranos, they could of whored that series out for a few more seasons and I would of been A-OK with it.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By JCTango

Many of the shows I used to watch/liked watching have already been named in the thread, so I'll just add one of my favourite "reality"-type of game-show: The Mole. It's one of the few shows of this genre that I'll watch. It made its contestants as well as their audience use their noggin to figure out who was the saboteur of the group. I stopped really watching it after the 2nd season (which was probably my favourite one).

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By InternetCrab

I got through the first season, and half of the second season of Breaking Bad, but stopped watching it because i had no time.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

Pushing Daisies is pretty much the golden example of it for me. I remember seeing an ad for it at the movie theaters before it came out and thinking it looked really cool, and then completely forgot about it until reminded me. It's gone on to have been perhaps my favorite show ever (To the point where I wrote a pretty long episode summary on Screened when Screened was Screened and then when I accidentally erased my hours of work, I got pretty upset), either that or Twin Peaks which both end with unfortunate timing. I would say Arrested Development, but I watched that right before they announced the movie, so I don't miss it too much. Whenever a show's added to Netflix Instant I always spend an afternoon or so just watching every episode back to back to back, most recently was Bob's Burgers.

That show's good, you all should watch it if you don't unless you enjoy being a bad person.

ltsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ltsmash

I didn't pay any attention to Parks and Recreation during its first two seasons. However, over a couple of sick days I burned through them on Netflix and now it's my favorite currently running show.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nail1080

The Shield, just started on season one, it's enjoyable.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Heroes <33

@InternetCrab said:

I got through the first season, and half of the second season of Breaking Bad, but stopped watching it because i had no time.

Breaking Bad is awesome.

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By NakAttack

Farscape, deep space nine

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By JCTango

@nail1080 said:

The Shield, just started on season one, it's enjoyable.

Oh boy, you're in for a ride :). That's one of my all-time favourite shows!

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Ben_H
@Origina1Penguin said:

Twin Peaks. I have mentally rewritten the ending to not be a cliffhanger, because that really bums me out the way it ended.

Oh, that ending. Why did they do that. sigh 

For me, I miss watching Hogan's Heroes. It was on this retro channel every morning for a few years and I loved watching it before school. That show is so good. I intend to buy every single season of it.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f0017840c01a
deactivated-5f0017840c01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OwnlyUzinWonHan said:

Pushing Daisies is pretty much the golden example of it for me. I remember seeing an ad for it at the movie theaters before it came out and thinking it looked really cool, and then completely forgot about it until reminded me. It's gone on to have been perhaps my favorite show ever (To the point where I wrote a pretty long episode summary on Screened when Screened was Screened and then when I accidentally erased my hours of work, I got pretty upset), either that or Twin Peaks which both end with unfortunate timing. I would say Arrested Development, but I watched that right before they announced the movie, so I don't miss it too much. Whenever a show's added to Netflix Instant I always spend an afternoon or so just watching every episode back to back to back, most recently was Bob's Burgers.

That show's good, you all should watch it if you don't unless you enjoy being a bad person.

Yay for tagging! Too bad you decided to get into Pushing Daisies AFTER the show ended. But seriously, the only reason why it could not compete on air was because of the director wanted to focus on Hero's instead. Well that ended... bring back Pushing Daisies!