Updates and Twitter

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Edited By darro

Well, I am now apart of something millions and millions of other people are and that is a little something called Twitter.  I didn't really see myself ever going over there and being apart of it but its kind of cool I guess but it ain't something I will become obsessed with like some other people are.  Anyway if you want to follow me on it: the name is DarroM85.  Darro and DarroM were already taken, which is surprising to say the least.

Oh and about the whole deletion of my GOTY Nom videos.  Let's just say that Windows Movie Maker is stupid and is a brain-dead program that wouldn't let me save movies.  Also,  no one was watching so couldn't be bothered then.  I will have a new vblog tomorrow just going over the month of January and talk about Bayonetta a good bit.   Also, will talk about my GOTY noms and what my GOTY is anyway.

Getting Ys: The Ark of Naphitism in the mail for rental tomorrow hopefully.  Looks good and I want to finish more games this year and thus going to rent most games instead of buying them.  Plan to complete at least 50.  Done 4 thus far so if I focus my time on one or two games, I could easily do it no problem and complete at least 4 or 5 games a month.  Wish me luck.

Anyway, expect a vblog like I said tomorrow and take care.  Toodles!

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By darro

Well, I am now apart of something millions and millions of other people are and that is a little something called Twitter.  I didn't really see myself ever going over there and being apart of it but its kind of cool I guess but it ain't something I will become obsessed with like some other people are.  Anyway if you want to follow me on it: the name is DarroM85.  Darro and DarroM were already taken, which is surprising to say the least.

Oh and about the whole deletion of my GOTY Nom videos.  Let's just say that Windows Movie Maker is stupid and is a brain-dead program that wouldn't let me save movies.  Also,  no one was watching so couldn't be bothered then.  I will have a new vblog tomorrow just going over the month of January and talk about Bayonetta a good bit.   Also, will talk about my GOTY noms and what my GOTY is anyway.

Getting Ys: The Ark of Naphitism in the mail for rental tomorrow hopefully.  Looks good and I want to finish more games this year and thus going to rent most games instead of buying them.  Plan to complete at least 50.  Done 4 thus far so if I focus my time on one or two games, I could easily do it no problem and complete at least 4 or 5 games a month.  Wish me luck.

Anyway, expect a vblog like I said tomorrow and take care.  Toodles!

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Good stuff man, I am definitely a half-ass twitterer...so dont worry.   I will definitely check out your vlog man, cant wait!

And yes, Windows movie maker does suck sometimes, but easy if you want to get a quick vid out there.
 Take care buddy.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DeVeAn

Yeah i post on twitter but its meh

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By FLStyle
@Darro:@JonnyAvacado:@DeVeAn: 
Following all three of you, good day!
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By teh_destroyer

I use twitter every day, who knows.........Someone out there might be interested in my every day ramblings.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By lordofultima

Twitter is like the most passive messenger in the world, that's why I like it. I can post random shit, some random ass people can respond, and I can respond to them 2 days later.