Well, now that the jetlag's over....

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Edited By Red

Hey guys, sorry for not posting much for the past week or so. I had to make the painful trip from Arizona to Singapore....not very fun. Anyways, I was very jetlagged and tired (waking up at 4:00am) so I just didn't post much. But, now I'm back to normal (or so I think) and I've been playing some videogames. The LittleBigPlanet MGS pack is totally awesome and I finally got my hands on Okami which is just an incredible game. I bought Crash Commando which is fun, just not sure how long it'll last me. I'm still kinda playing Chrono Trigger, it's just I hope I can finish it...which is going downhill. I'm about 12 hours in and I got the Time Machine (teh spoilars.) and I accidently got into a fight with (what I believe is) the final boss. I fought him for about half an hour until I realized that he was actually the final boss. Then, I found where I was actually supposed to go and got owned by another boss...I don't feel like playing it, which is, what happens with me and most JRPGs. I spend around 10-20 hours on it, get stuck and then just stop playing. It happened with FF7, FF4, FF5, Tales of Vesperia and I hope it doesn't happen with Final Fantasy 6 and Chrono Trigger.

So, should I not like JRPGs?
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Red

Hey guys, sorry for not posting much for the past week or so. I had to make the painful trip from Arizona to Singapore....not very fun. Anyways, I was very jetlagged and tired (waking up at 4:00am) so I just didn't post much. But, now I'm back to normal (or so I think) and I've been playing some videogames. The LittleBigPlanet MGS pack is totally awesome and I finally got my hands on Okami which is just an incredible game. I bought Crash Commando which is fun, just not sure how long it'll last me. I'm still kinda playing Chrono Trigger, it's just I hope I can finish it...which is going downhill. I'm about 12 hours in and I got the Time Machine (teh spoilars.) and I accidently got into a fight with (what I believe is) the final boss. I fought him for about half an hour until I realized that he was actually the final boss. Then, I found where I was actually supposed to go and got owned by another boss...I don't feel like playing it, which is, what happens with me and most JRPGs. I spend around 10-20 hours on it, get stuck and then just stop playing. It happened with FF7, FF4, FF5, Tales of Vesperia and I hope it doesn't happen with Final Fantasy 6 and Chrono Trigger.

So, should I not like JRPGs?
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RetroIce4

Okami or LBP. Which one is better?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Red

They're completely different. I guess LBP because it's so fun but if you love Zelda or if you're one of those "games are art" people then get Okami.