• 99 results
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By damnboyadvance

So I'm about to head to work at my crappy minimum wage job. But enough complaining on my part. What do you order when you go to McDonalds? As the largest fast food chain in the nation, I'm sure quite a few of you go there at least once in a while, and have that go-to order you always get. I'll set the format up.

Breakfast: Sausage Egg Muffin, black coffee

Lunch: Crispy Club, Fries, black coffee

If McDonalds isn't quite your thing, go ahead and comment whatever other restaurant (preferably fast food) you eat at and what you eat there. Or just remind us all why fast food is evil.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Nothing.

In-N-Out:

Double Meat, no onions

Fries, well done

Strawberry shake

Self loathe.

THEBIGZED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Three cheese burgers. Isn't that fancy.

freakin9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm the one guy keeping the McWrap on the menu.

It's pretty good, only thing I order on the menu anymore.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depend on my mood, but I would be tempted to tryout the McGangBang.

Loading Video...

or

Loading Video...

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By MocBucket62

Now a days, I'll order an Egg McMuffin Sandwich if I need a quick breakfast. I don't go there for lunch anymore. I use to crave the Big Mac when I was a teen though.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freakin9: I keep the wraps on the menu too! The chicken salad without the batter on the breast is kind of the only food there that tastes like actual... food.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#8  Edited By SMTDante89

Breakfast: N/A, haven't had breakfast at a McDonald's in years.

Anytime else: One or two McDoubles (because they're cheap) and maybe some fries or Chicken McNuggets.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Big Mac. Or a salad.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By MikkaQ

Double QP, plain, no cheese, large fries & fruitopia. A simple order that seems to always end up with cheese on it despite my requests.

If I'm ordering this.. or even walking into a McDonalds... I'm very very drunk. I'm normally a Wendy's guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Large fry, McChicken (or Nuggets occasionally), and a strawberry shake. (Or Sprite)

Honestly I would never eat at McDonald's if my town had an Arby's.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I don't eat at McDonalds because it's incredibly bland and not appetizing at all. I can get microwavable food at the store that tastes better, and I do.

Burger King is alright but it too is losing a lot of flavor in favor of blandness. Probably has something to do with cost cutting measures or something for these big fast food chains.

Jack in a box is still good, but I haven't lived close enough to one a in while. I always loved their bacon and cheese burgers but I forget what they call it.

These days I tend to eat Jimmy Johns a lot because they deliver and it's healthi...er. Although a lot of people like to argue it's not much healthier so at this point its probably just because its the most accessible to me. I still think it's healthier, though.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Self loathing, and possibly chicken nuggets. I don't eat at McDonalds very often at all.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Depends how drunk I am 'cause that's pretty much the only time I will ever order fast food.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chicken nuggets but they seem really pricey for what you get. can't deny that i really crave them now and then.

UncleBenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By UncleBenny

I get the soft serve on a cone, breakfast, lunch, and dinner

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Large big mac, Large chicken burger, small fries, nuggets and a fanta.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I vary. I tend to get the chicken and ranch wrap or a quarter pounder. I'll get a McRib sometimes when they have them. Also, I really like that new bacon clubhouse burger they have. I think it's their best burger, and it probably will become the thing I order the most when I go there. I used to get a Big Mac sometimes, but haven't gotten one in a while and I don't see myself getting one again as long as I could get the bacon clubhouse instead.

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to get the McDouble, but recently they upped the price from $1 to $1.50. Probably to preempt minimum wage becoming $9 in July, so I no longer eat at McDonald's. Fuck minimum wage. It just makes everything more expensive.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usually either the McChicken or Junior Chicken, though sometimes if I am feeling especially greasy I'll do the poor man's McGangBang and combine a Junior Chicken and a McDouble

UitDeToekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't been to a McDonalds in at least 15 years. At the time in my life when I did go there, I would get McNuggets. If I was forced to go now I would get McNuggets. No sauce. Just McFuckinNuggets.

KirkyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KirkyX

Breakfast:

Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin meal, with a hash brown and a Coke.

In the day:

Depending on my mood:

Large Big Mac meal - probably a medium in America - with a Coke.

Regular Deli Wrap/Sandwich of the Day - my favourite's the Sweet Chilli Chicken - meal, with a Coke.

Regular Big Tasty meal, with a Coke.

Regular Chicken Legend meal, with a Coke.

I guess I don't have a regular order, huh?

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The AMerican Meal.

2 cheeseburgers and a medium fry motherfucker

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#24  Edited By NMC2008
  1. McDoubles w/Mac Sauce
  2. 20 Piece McNuggets
  3. Filet O'Fish (only on friday, fuck that overpriced ass fuckin slider sized bullshit otherwise)
  4. Cheeseburgers
  5. Apple Pies
  6. Spicy McChicken
  7. Big Mac (only if there is a deal going on, otherwise fuck that overpriced fuckin over-lettuce'd fuckin bullshit)
  8. Daily Double w/Mac Sauce

This is all I eat from McDonalds, not all at once of course. I don't buy meals and I don't order fries. My cousin brought me a Spicy McChicken with Mac Sauce once and it was interesting, pretty good.

I am kinda wondering how a McChicken would taste with Tartar Sauce.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

Pita Pit

Don't eat McDonalds it's terrible for you.

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By NMC2008

@xalienxgreyx said:

Pita Pit

Don't eat McDonalds it's terrible for you.

Everything is terrible for you these days.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only go there when I am sure desperate and hungry so I get a bunch of shit.

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Quid_Pro_Bono

@mikkaq: FRUITOPIA STILL EXISTS?!

@tycobb: In WA our minimum wage is $9.32, highest in the country. It's still cheaper here than other places I've lived like CA or NJ.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to post what I eat at McDonald's. For breakfast I'll get a sausage mcmuffin. For anything else I'll just get a 2 cheeseburger meal. I'm pretty tame when it comes to McDonald's. When I was a kid I ate anything from there and fucking loved it, but now I go there once a month if that. I can't help but feel like I'm eating playdough or some other non-food item when I'm at a McDonald's.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolfgame

McDonald's would be a last resort for me, I don't eat a huge amount of fast food at any rate to have a "regular" at the different chains. I did try the big king from BK and thought it was alright. When I ate McDonald's as a kid I remember getting the breakfast before school in the small town I grew up in it was one of the only places to eat.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MikkaQ
mekon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mekon

There's too much something, probably sugar, in McD food that on the occasions I've had it - burger/chicken burger/big mac - I haven't felt well afterward almost every time (usually on a social evening out as a stop gap between finishing work and meeting up for the occasion at 20:00). BK and KFC food is marginally better, but in the UK if you spend a small amount extra you can get real food in a pub with better everything - atmosphere, a better menu, fewer noisy kids, a better choice of drinks and service to the table according to which table area you sit in. A lot of pubs are doing deals for two meals at a price which is really cost effective, and you don't feel that you're eating in a room made of lego pieces with windows. If the target is to go to McD for the most basic burger then obviously that can't be beaten on price, but if I didn't want to sit down I'd head for Subways and spend a little bit more.

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

Big Mac about once every 5 or 7 years.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I rarely eat there, but when I do I get a large Quater Pounder meal. Homemade burgers are so much healthier/satisfying.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese all day, baby.

megalowho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

#35  Edited By megalowho

I hit up a McDonalds at the airport every once in a while. Sausage biscuit, hash browns and coffee breakfast, 2 hamburger meal no cheese otherwise. Don't really mess with the rest of the menu anymore.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bad life choices.

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

angus bacon and cheese. tastes like an actual burger.

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Blommer4

Large Fries, 2x Chicken McNuggets 9-pack and a Sprite to drink. I usually manage to finish the whole meal myself as well, because I rarely order McDonalds without being really hungry

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never order. I tell the person I'm with what I want. I'm too cheap to buy fast food.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ugh, last time I ate at mcdonald that meat tasted like horrible mess. The cooking oil masks how bad it is

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By marc

It is rare for me to eat there, but every blue moon at the end of a night of partying, if it is what's closest, it hits the spot. Usually a Double quarter pounder value meal with a coke for me. But ordering pizza or hitting up Subway on the way home are always better options.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tycobb said:

I used to get the McDouble, but recently they upped the price from $1 to $1.50. Probably to preempt minimum wage becoming $9 in July, so I no longer eat at McDonald's. Fuck minimum wage. It just makes everything more expensive.

$1.50 for a McDouble? $9 minimum wage? Where do you live? It's $1.20 and $7.25 here.

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tycobb said:

$1.50 for a McDouble? $9 minimum wage? Where do you live? It's $1.20 and $7.25 here.

Northern California. They have been $1 for at least 5 years. I remember it as far back as 2008 which is the last time minimum wage was increased. I can only assert that the new hike is what caused the items to jump off the dollar menu.

DougCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My go to is the Filet o Fish meal, the McDouble (no pickles), and bacon cheddar McChicken.

with a Dr Pepper.

and a Shamrock Shake when i can get it.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tycobb said:

@damnboyadvance said:

@tycobb said:

Northern California. They have been $1 for at least 5 years. I remember it as far back as 2008 which is the last time minimum wage was increased. I can only assert that the new hike is what caused the items to jump off the dollar menu.

That could be part of it, but they took it off the dollar menu all across the country about 6 month ago. I'd say it has a lot to do with rising beef prices. Do they charge $1 for a McChicken there?

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tycobb said:

@damnboyadvance said:

@tycobb said:

That could be part of it, but they took it off the dollar menu all across the country about 6 month ago. I'd say it has a lot to do with rising beef prices. Do they charge $1 for a McChicken there?

I want to say that is still on there. Perhaps the McDonald's by my house was late to the party. They only did it about a month or two ago.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Either a chicken sandwich or Wendy's.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I like the Big Mac. They're doing that 2 for $5 deal right now - fuck the fries and coke, I'm getting two Big Macs!

Honestly not that big of a fan of McD - don't like most of the menu. Actually not a fan of most fast food. 98% of my fast food purchases have been the Baconator combo from Wendy's. Fucking love that bacon'n'cheese, and nothing else compares IMO.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#49  Edited By Wemibelle

My local McD has gone WAAAAY down in quality lately, so I really don't want to go there anymore. The only thing I'll really miss is the Southern Chicken Sandwich (which is fucking terrific, for those of you who haven't tried it). Fast food in general is really not my thing anymore. It's all too similar.

overnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By overnow

Some of the stuff you guys are talking about doesn't even exist here in Canada.

I normally go for either nuggets or some combination of McDoubles and Junior Chickens (which I gather is the mcchicken in the states, here the mcchicken is different) both of those cost about $1.39 before tax. Sometimes I'll get a snack wrap (a chicken tender/filet/strip in a wrap with ranch). Less often I'll get non-value menu stuff like a Big Mac or a quarter pounder.

Honestly I prefer A&W (especially the chicken) and Wendy's but those two close and I'm normally making fast food runs sometime after midnight.

Also for the people talking about minimum wage, here in the province of Ontario, Canada it's about to go up to $11/hour if I'm not mistaken.