What's better drinking while thirsty or eating while hungry?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

Poll What's better drinking while thirsty or eating while hungry? (113 votes)

Drinking 90%
Eating 10%

You know when your either super thirsty or super hungry, when you get to finally drink or eat which of them feels better?

• 
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drinking is of course the correct choice.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've never been hungry, so drinking.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Absolutely drinking. Nothing beats cracking into a glass of cold water when you’re dying for it.

Also holy shit, Hizang’s back. Don’t think we ever interacted, but I very much remember your posts way back in the day.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banefirelord: Yeah it's been about 9 years but I got unbanned earlier today, happy to be back :)

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Nubster

Drinking. The quench is imemdiate. Feeling the water fill your dry mouth, run down your parched throat, and having the coolness wash over your tummy is one of the best feelings ever.

Topcyclist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

drinking instantly quenches you. If your starving it takes time for the body to get over feeling like crap and your doing it just cause, not enjoying it. If you are dehydrated your so quenced. The right answer is drinking. You cant go long without drinking something, you can survive long without food.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

When I chug water I feel better. When I'm starving I ate too much and then feel like shit

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel the food one, especially if it is something new you are trying as I feel it adds to the taste of the food. Having a drink in hot weather is great, but does not carry the same taste enjoyment and also when I get that hot I need an extra drink then it tends to lead to wanting another drink after (as in soft drinks, not alcohol).

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing in the world tastes better than a glass of water when you really need that glass of water.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I've gone a couple of days without eating before, and honestly? Eating again wasn't that good. I was still in a terrible mood, still felt kind of weak. You feel the effects over the coming hours, gradually. Drinking, on the other hand? Instant relief. Even if you're only kind of thirsty, the satisfaction from even a sip of water is immense.

elby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drinking when thirsty has an immediate payoff--if you're not satiated immediately, it's very quickly afterwards. I've never had the misfortune of being truly hungry, though, so I guess I'm not really qualified to answer this poll.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This sounds like a Nathan from Tumwater WA question.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the eating side of the debate, what if your both hungry and thirsty but you smell your most favourite food?

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

When I'm thirsty thirsty I absolutely down water with no regard. I just lose it. I can't say the same for when I'm hungry. Even when real hungry, I don't get satisfaction from stuffing myself and if I eat too fast I feel like shit. So drinking when thirsty.

HeelBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finishing an 11 day hike in the back country of a New Mexico Boy Scout ranch and getting to base camp to buy a 20 ounce Coke and downing the whole thing in a couple of minutes is the most I have felt relieved in my life so I chose drinking.