What's The Most Disgusting Foods You've Ever Eaten?

• 195 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

Don't eat sushi at a Chinese Buffet.  Just trust me on that.

Socialone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Socialone

OH YOU WANT NASTEY? YOU SURE? I hope people here aren't eating while reading this, you've been warned.

Try Law School frosh week in University of Montreal. One day, during lunch hour, the organized challenge sent to all sections (from A to E, I was part of the glorious C) was to displace the content of a big bowl filled with disgusting shit -- such as cat/dog food, semi-rotten eggs, complete fish, etc bathed in milk, beer and cola -- through a line of five people using only our mouths, hands tied in our back. We only had 4 brave warriors willing to perform the race and I joined in at the last second to save us from default elimination (given the cruelty of our initiators, you really don't want that to happen). Thus, I was the last one to receive the ''food'' and by that point it was mixed with a healthy dose of puke. Luckily I could spit it in the empty bowl at the end rather than to carry it to the one behind me like the others.

They had the courtesy to supply us with garbage bags to protect our clothes, but I can't describe the horrible stench that filled the class this afternoon. The following semester I quit that madness, reflected in the actual program as well as the students, to major in sociology with harmless hippies.

Until the national student strike was declared that is, God knows sociology students go full on psycho when the administration uses police force to threaten our social friendly policies... But that's another subject for another thread.

Lobster_Ear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Lobster_Ear

@Klei said:

@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

@falserelic said:

@Clonedzero said:

i think octopus at least i think thats what it was, at some weird japanese restaurant. they had alot of weird shit on the menu.

My friend imported Korean fried octopus tentacles and gave me some. It smelled like death and tasted like ass. I almost passed out from eating it.

Have you ever watched the movie Oldboy? The guy eats a LIVING OCTOPUS in the movie. And he had to make that scene THREE TIMES.

You mean this..

After watching that I don't think I want to see the movie. That was just nasty...

Call me weird, but if a human have the disrespect to harm and eat a live animal, then I'd like to see it the other way round. Put that guy in a tank with an angry, over-sized octopus who hasn't eaten in days. And don't give me that '' its okay to kill to feed '' bullshit. They could have the decency of killing it before hand. This is just wrong.

P.S. : I'm not talking directly about this movie in particular, but the other youtube videos linked at the end of it where people chew on live octopus with giggles and laughter.

How the fuck is killing it and then eating it any different than just eating it? It still dies either way and I'm sure the pre-killed cows that you eat go through a lot more pain and torture than that octopus. It seems like you just want to disassociate yourself from the brutality of murdering and eating an animal by only eating animals that were slaughtered behind closed doors by other people, when really it's no different, so either become a vegetarian or man the fuck up.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Takoyaki. That shit was nasty.

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By HaltIamReptar

Oldboy is a terrible movie.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MikeGosot
@Klei: It's weird for you to mention that, because the actor hated that scene because of the whole torturing live animals thing... He's a Buddhist too, so that's fucked up.
SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SlasherMan

@SexyToad said:

Grape juice...
pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#58  Edited By pyromagnestir

I now would like to offer my sincerest apologies for this post.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By JCTango

@falserelic: Escargot (snails) - but after tasting it - I quite enjoyed it! Succulent!

GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By GunnBjorn

The entire McDonalds menu. Frickin' hell, I can't believe I once find that even remotely palatable! This goes for any fast food restaurant, btw.

GeekDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By GeekDown

Havarti cheese. It smells rotten and tastes absolutely horrible. I was incredibly close to throwing up when I ate it and there is no way in hell I'll try it again.

Emperor_Jimmu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Emperor_Jimmu

The lunch they gave us at my brother's passing-out parade from Welbeck (army boarding school). It was crappy cold cuts that had been in a hot tent all day. We called it "swans' brains and larks' tongues" .

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By falserelic

@SlasherMan: LOL! I remember watching that vid it was funny.

mtcantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By mtcantor

Man, maybe I've just eaten a lot of crazy things in my life but 90% of what people are talking about on this thread seems positively pedestrian.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By falserelic

@GeekDown said:

Havarti cheese. It smells rotten and tastes absolutely horrible. I was incredibly close to throwing up when I ate it and there is no way in hell I'll try it again.

What if someone offered you a grand to eat it, would you?

RWBladewing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RWBladewing

Sea urchin. I've seen numerous cooking shows with people calling it "creamy and delicious", but to me it's a disgusting pungent brown mucus. One bite was all I could manage, and it took me about 2 minutes to get down because swallowing it too fast would have led to the rest of my food coming back up.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By falserelic

@Socialone said:

OH YOU WANT NASTEY? YOU SURE? I hope people here aren't eating while reading this, you've been warned.

Try Law School frosh week in University of Montreal. One day, during lunch hour, the organized challenge sent to all sections (from A to E, I was part of the glorious C) was to displace the content of a big bowl filled with disgusting shit -- such as cat/dog food, semi-rotten eggs, complete fish, etc bathed in milk, beer and cola -- through a line of five people using only our mouths, hands tied in our back. We only has 4 brave warriors willing to perform the race and I joined in at the last second to save us from default elimination (given the cruelty of our initiators, you really don't want that to happen). Thus, I was the last one to receive the ''food'' and by that point it was mixed with a healthy dose of puke. Luckily I could spit it in the empty bowl at the end rather than to carry it to the one behind me like the others.

They had the courtesy to supply us with garbage bags to protect our clothes, but I can't describe the horrible stench that filled the class this afternoon. The following semester I quit that madness, reflected in the actual program as well as the students, to major in sociology with harmless hippies.

Until the national student strike was declared that is, God knows sociology students go full on psycho when the administration uses police force to threaten our social friendly policies... But that's another subject for another thread.

LOL! did it make some of those guys sick?

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ravenlight

@Clonedzero said:

i think octopus at least i think thats what it was, at some weird japanese restaurant. they had alot of weird shit on the menu.

You mean a regular Japanese restaurant that had a lot of Japanese shit on the menu?

theANCIENTgray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By theANCIENTgray

@Ravenlight said:

@Clonedzero said:

You mean a regular Japanese restaurant that had a lot of Japanese shit on the menu?

Tako is common at any sushi bar. A bit rubbery for my taste but not bad.

mtcantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mtcantor

@theANCIENTgray said:

@Ravenlight said:

@Clonedzero said:

Tako is common at any sushi bar. A bit rubbery for my taste but not bad.

Tako Yaki is delightful.

Socialone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Socialone

@falserelic: You mean the people watching us? No, but their encouragements weren't nearly as cheerful as usual. When we victoriously returned to meet the rest of our section (for the record, we did win this apocalyptic race), most of them were greenish white and very silent.

As for us participants, yes we all were obviously. A guy had to french kiss me to puke the head of a salmon in my mouth, literally. What do you expect.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By falserelic

@Socialone said:

@falserelic: You mean the people watching us? No, but their encouragements weren't nearly as cheerful as usual. When we victoriously returned to meet the rest of our section (for the record, we did win this apocalyptic race), most of them were greenish white and very silent.

As for us participants, yes we all were obviously. A guy had to french kiss me to puke the head of a salmon in my mouth, literally. What do you expect.

Well isn't that just lovely in a disgusting way.

Laksa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Laksa

I thought i would try american food.

No Caption Provided

Disgusting. Uncultured food.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#74  Edited By imsh_pl

@Klei said:

@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

@falserelic said:

@Clonedzero said:

My friend imported Korean fried octopus tentacles and gave me some. It smelled like death and tasted like ass. I almost passed out from eating it.

Have you ever watched the movie Oldboy? The guy eats a LIVING OCTOPUS in the movie. And he had to make that scene THREE TIMES.

You mean this..

After watching that I don't think I want to see the movie. That was just nasty...

Call me weird, but if a human have the disrespect to harm and eat a live animal, then I'd like to see it the other way round. Put that guy in a tank with an angry, over-sized octopus who hasn't eaten in days. And don't give me that '' its okay to kill to feed '' bullshit. They could have the decency of killing it before hand. This is just wrong.

P.S. : I'm not talking directly about this movie in particular, but the other youtube videos linked at the end of it where people chew on live octopus with giggles and laughter.

I don't want to be rude or anything but I think you should consider the fact that a)the octopus would probably suffer just as much had it been eaten by a natural predator in its natural environment and b)livestock such as cows or pigs surely suffer a lot more during their lives because of poor living condisions than this octopus in its last 30 seconds, and that suffering is surely more common.

kogasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By kogasu

Not as crazy as most have posted, but papaya is the last thing I can really remember being disgusting to me. I had to spit it out after my first bite. I don't know who the hell the first guy was to say "Hey, this tastes delicious" but I honestly think it tastes like... blegh

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By supermonkey122

Applesauce. Ewww...

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#77  Edited By MariachiMacabre
@theANCIENTgray

The worst thing that people claim I ate was scorpion.

I haven't run into anything I've particularly disliked sans rotten or really plain food. My palette has grown considerably as I've gotten older.

I had one as well. Not nearly as bad as you'd think.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#78  Edited By Milkman

Tripe. It's cow stomach in marinara sauce. Some people love it but it was gross as hell.

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Klei

@imsh_pl said:

I don't want to be rude or anything but I think you should consider the fact that a)the octopus would probably suffer just as much had it been eaten by a natural predator in its natural environment and b)livestock such as cows or pigs surely suffer a lot more during their lives because of poor living condisions than this octopus in its last 30 seconds, and that suffering is surely more common.

Natural selection is totally fine by me. But when speaking of humans having a good time chewing up live animals, it bothers me. I guess i'm a sensitive person.

w34ky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By w34ky

I wouldnt say it was disgusting, it was actually quite good. I ate the back and hind quarters of a porcupine.

supamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By supamon

I live in Singapore so food like durian, pig's blood/intestines, century egg and bird's nest soup are quite normal to me. For some reason though, I was weirded out when I came across a dish of duck's tongue in a restaurant. Thankfully, it was delicious.

High_Nunez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By High_Nunez

It was hammered into my head as a kid that there are people around the world starving who would kill for a bite of my food. All of that conditioning went out the window the second I ate White Castle. Disgusting!

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By geirr

The cup cakes I made last night.. ugh.

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I think it's delicious, but probably Ika Kushi.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By iam3green

i had pig's feet before. it was at this mexican festival that i worked at. i got this taco i forgot what it was called but it had what ever spices mexican use. it tasted weird. it tasted like chicken just a lot of fat.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By falserelic

I wonder if any of you guys would eat off and sleep in a dead camel.

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#87  Edited By NMC2008

Well, I don't eat too many things that I deem nasty but recently I had the misfortune to try a Volcano Burrito from Taco Bell and I thought it was fucking terrible. OH!!! Those fuckin holiday pies McDonalds had last year, fucking gross.

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By guiseppe

Can't really think of anything particularly disgusting I've eaten. But many years ago there was this product called "Mjos" which was a combination of milk and orangejuice. Let's just say the brand didn't last too long.

Lobster_Ear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lobster_Ear

@Klei said:

@imsh_pl said:

Natural selection is totally fine by me. But when speaking of humans having a good time chewing up live animals, it bothers me. I guess i'm a sensitive person.

What the fuck does any of what he said have to do with natural selection? Your argument is weak, bordering on incomprehensible and you're embarrassing yourself.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By mordukai

Sea Food.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By kindgineer

Fried Haggis. It tasted like a chicken finger, honestly, but ever since my Grandmother revealed what it was, I could not go back to it. I guess I'm weak :/.

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Klei

@Lobster_Ear said:

@Klei said:

@imsh_pl said:

What the fuck does any of what he said have to do with natural selection? Your argument is weak, bordering on incomprehensible and you're embarrassing yourself.

You don't need to be an over-aggressive and hostile prick all of a sudden. I didn't insult your mother, for fuck's sake. All I meant was that I didn't mind when animals ate one another for the sheer sake of survival. Also, my mother tongue isn't English, so when you bitch about my arguments being weak and incomprehensible and that I'm embarrassing myself, you're just being an asshole.

My mistake, you're not being aggressive all of a sudden, you've agressive since three pages ago.

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#93  Edited By MistaSparkle

Pomegranate juice, like POM I think it's called, made me throw up the moment it touched my tongue. And I LOVE trying new foods. Liver, heart, brain whatever, I'll eat it without any fuss, and most of it I think is pretty good. Pomegranate juice though...good god that was aggressively horrible.

robot4me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By robot4me

@Lagaroth: My mother-in-law is from mexuco and says it is unsweetened coco mixed with hotsauce more or less. I also agree that stuff is horrible.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By WickedFather

Jellied eels - I had to spit it out, it was rank. Two others who I was with also spat it out. I've had guinea pig in Peru as well as all the testicles, guts and all that at a great place called La Tranquera in Lima and it was gorgeous. Had some weird huge mussels in Mexico that seemed like they were a bit underdone and that made me want to boke them out but I just swallered them down like a pirate.

http://www.restaurantelatranquera.com/

Octopus and squid = lovely. Fried, not boiled til they go mealy like in some Spanish stews.

robot4me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By robot4me

Here in Kentucky when the UK Wldcats are playing college ball my dad invites us over for a grill out and my mother has a nasty sandwich. The sandwich is beer cheese,(no cheese no beer it's more like slimy runny orange cheese mixed with atomic hot sauce with a bitter sour after taste) souse meat (pigs brains eyballs fat mixed with scrambled eggs) on bread toasted like a grilled cheese. It sucks having parents that want to keep old tradition foods alive. souse meat is horrible and beer cheese makes it even worse.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By BaneFireLord
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By shirogane

Well, not me personally, but someone i know once told me about this time he ate spiders. Pretty sick, especially since we were eating lunch at the time.

Avatar image for sergioolivares26
SergioOlivares26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SergioOlivares26

@Lagaroth: Mole is actually pretty good. They may have made it terribly.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By falserelic

I'm always willing to try out different foods for most part. But there's always some foods that mentally prevents me from not eating, such as penises, bugs, intestines stuff like that I can't see myself eating.