What's your "Alphabet of Autocomplete"?

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By chamurai

Maybe it's be cause I use a Japanese keyboard but mine was....bizzare. * denotes phonetic Japanese text because the forums can't post it. I will translate if there's anything worth translating.

a

by pass word press ur ea

cm oki*

de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de co de

ETC

for matt era

GO

ha re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re

i

JR higashinihon* daishinsai* go* (Translates to 'After the great earthquake of eastern Japan')

km okizao* kake* koe*

le ft

ml iri*

no te pad ding

or a

pic nic ole

QR code*

re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re ad

st art ist

to re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re ad mi ni mo to re ad

up date

vs

w

xml

ya w

zo om ed it em ai lm en ts

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shindig  Online

Chrome just seems to spit shopping outlets at me that I've never used. Not so much based around previous browsing habits but more "OH, OUR SEARCH ENGINE THINKS IT KNOWS BETTER."

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Mine spit out most recent autocompletes so no real point I see

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

All of mine are either completely boring (weather, Twitch, Youtube, this site, Nextlander Podcast) or would give out personal info that I'm not going to post. I will say that, as someone who doesn't do social media, I'm happy to report that for "F" I get "fall season recipes" instead of Facebook. Which is weird because I don't cook. Also "J" gets me "Jim Ross voice synthesizer" which is not something I've ever used.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just realized I might've misunderstood the post. I thought it was in reference to stringing the first words you can select on the keyboard's autocomplete until it stops. Tee hee.