• 52 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

I try to keep my inbox at zero but I deal with dozens and sometimes hundreds of internal emails a day. Recently we started testing out Slack (I've used Hipchat in the past) and it's a godsend. Emailing is finally starting to fall off.

ShyGamerGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skullpanda1: well I have several emails (5 to be sure). Only 2 of them are Gmail and other 3 are on different email sources. My Gmail ones are personal and business. And 3 other were made for games registration (battle.net, steam etc.), spam and pre-business (when I outreach people but don't want to make my business email spammed. So I divided them, if a person is interested in cooperation with me I give him or her my business email). So everything is organized and I have only one 1k+ unread messages (the spam one, that I give only on different shopping websites or in spas, shops etc .)
So I really recommend you have more than 2 emails for different purposes. And then you can manage those by labels. Like business email you can manage with: #boss #hr #newpartners or something like that.