• 56 results
Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Harkat

Huh, my nightmares are very abstract compared to what you guys are describing.

The worst one I remember was one where all the furniture in my room started inflating like balloons and spazzing out across the room, while the walls floated apart. I was rich, and I started realizing that the money wouldn't help me. There were lots of sounds getting louder and louder, and a sensation of losing control.

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Harkat

@flindip said:

I had a nightmare that every thread on giant bomb was dealing with misogyny/misandry/feminism/rape culture/immaturity of the game industry.

It was fucking horrible.

Nice one.

gtg12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By gtg12

@Jay444111: Alright I'll think about it.

Hyperglide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Hyperglide

The worst one for me goes like this. I'm just in a completely dark black void with no sound, depth, or dimension. I'm all alone, I'm just wandering this dimension or essentially black hole with pillars of all things as the only other thing occupying this void and I'm looking for something. I don't know what it is but I can never find it. I don't know if it's an object, an idea or an individual. Creeps me the fuck out.

Also the obligatory nightmare everyone seems to have. You fall off a high building or precipice and wake up just before you hit the ground, covered in a cold sweat. I hate those ones too. You feel icky when you wake up.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By laserbolts

@believer258 said:

Here I was expecting the OP's dream to be scary, but the climax kind of... floundered.

God dammit

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By Justin258

@laserbolts said:

@believer258 said:

Here I was expecting the OP's dream to be scary, but the climax kind of... floundered.

God dammit

I've spent the past ten minutes fishing for a good response but I can't think of one.