Wrestlemainia - report from Dan?

zaldar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zaldar

So is Dan going to do any kind of podcast on wrestelmania? Evidently one tag team group realized that wrestling was basically anime and acted accordingly so ... as someone who knows next to nothing about professional wrestling entertainment - it would be really interesting to listen too.

Edited to correct names (way after the fact but still).

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

If someone on the East Coast office was going to do an Anime / Wrestling podcast, it'd be Austin, especially since he likes both.

zaldar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turambar said:

If someone on the East Coast office was going to do an Anime / Wrestling podcast, it'd be Austin, especially since he likes both.

Can we get Austin to do this....that would be hilarious...we could even have Vinny come in all upset and "trash" the podcast studio at the end..

NoMoreMutants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I could kind of see Vinny getting into all the lore stuff in Lucha Underground

TomRoberts94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im all about this. No doubt there will be a PowerBombcast somewhere down the line

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

No Caption Provided

I doubt Vinny will feature but you've only got about 4 minutes to wait before we get to hear the guys talking about all the past few weeks worth of wrasslin'.

zaldar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y2ken: yup and it was great! and I can't believe I got vinny mixed up with Dan - I am not sure if that is an insult to anyone and if so who... I was also surprised they liked the Dragonball Z stuff as much as they did. Hearing them talk about the female wrestling stuff was also interesting. They really are not the normal wwe fan and the fact they still follow it at all amazes me. I will be very impressed if the average wwe fan isn't a low education white conservative male who could care less about female wrestling. Happy as I don't like the kind of white person I described, even though I am significantly more conservative than the personalities on this site, but surprised.