thomasriis1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thomasriis1987

..... did i get you attention? - good! 

Hi everybody (yes, let’s do it in english this time).

Let me start out by assuring you guys, that i will never demand of you again, to write in Danish (even though, it was fun!, ... last blog guys).   Well! I’m currently at school, learning about ”Customer acqusition” (boring as hell) and i decided to spend some time with you guys instead!!

Todays topic, my dear students (naah,that phrase don’t belong to me), is Son / Father relationships, and Xbox360. Might not sound very fun or exiting, but read on! (you can allways just hit backspace) – Let’s start out with the fun stuff, and work us, the way down.

I read the other day (yes, the blog starts now), that some boy got banned 7989 years on Xbox Live. That may be a little drastic, but hey!, if not a life-long ban, then it could as well be 7989 years. Anyway, The kids’ dad then decided to contact Microsoft and confront them with the fact, that they had banned his son into the 9th millenium!!? (it get’s interesting now).

A mod at Microsoft informed the dad, that his son had actually shown himself naked over the xbox camera (i’m thinking nakedness, camera and Natal – there must be some kind of unused potential...) and the father had to accept the shame. – BUT! Let’s mention the best part, the game, in which the boy was flashing the rythmstick –was ... UNO!? Why the fuck do you need to flash yourself in a game of UNO?

In other:   Father / Son, news!

Is this you dad!?
Is this you dad!?

Yes! We will stick to the theme – father and son. Did you guys know that a dude in Houston, USA, was killed last year because of a missing game?! Yeah, you got it! – The father apperently had been drinking, and started to yell at the wife because of a lost game (don’t know which titel, but must have been something real cool) and when the son joined the discussion – the dad actually pulled out a gun and shot the kid in the neck – bam! Dead. – That, by it self ain’t fun, but – naaah, it is... a bit (i’m feeling a little morbid today, sorry).

I will stick to the sad and sick world of murder. – Murder! of son, by father! (actually in this case, it’s just attempted).

This time we are in Pennsylvania, and a 17 year old guy has gotten his head shot off ... by his .... ”wait for it” ... Father!!! (insert lightning and a house on a hill). The kid actually survived the shot to the head (caliber .22), but the reason to as why he got shot is ..... weird. (trust me, it is). He had asked his dad to fix his broken Xbox, and the dad then said: ”No! I will not do that!!” (with a manly and strong voice). The son then pulled out a rifle and handed it to the father: ”Then just shoot me!!” he said (with a girly voice) and then the dad Fucking! Did it. – that’s a sick guy!

The last thing i wanna mention, is actually a father / daughter, thing (yes, but we’re in off topic, right?!).

A fucker in Philadelphia, USA, killed his daughter (tell me more!, tell me more!) – (ok, i will!). The guy is 25 years and his daugther was 17 months... and he said: 
”She pulled the electrical chord! My Xbox fell down. I thought it was broken, so i hit her in the head and threw a chair at her ......)” "........................."

Yeah, that’s right, he actually said that - AND! did that.... We live in a twisted Xbox world of murder and fun. Luckily most fun! - but maby you should think about getting rid of the Xbox before the little one enters the world. For it's own safty (Really, don't do that, keep gaming!)

Well, i must head back to work, ”Customer acqusition” doesn’t get understood by itself. Have a great day everyone – hope I didn’t ruin your day!

thomasriis1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By thomasriis1987

..... did i get you attention? - good! 

Hi everybody (yes, let’s do it in english this time).

Let me start out by assuring you guys, that i will never demand of you again, to write in Danish (even though, it was fun!, ... last blog guys).   Well! I’m currently at school, learning about ”Customer acqusition” (boring as hell) and i decided to spend some time with you guys instead!!

Todays topic, my dear students (naah,that phrase don’t belong to me), is Son / Father relationships, and Xbox360. Might not sound very fun or exiting, but read on! (you can allways just hit backspace) – Let’s start out with the fun stuff, and work us, the way down.

I read the other day (yes, the blog starts now), that some boy got banned 7989 years on Xbox Live. That may be a little drastic, but hey!, if not a life-long ban, then it could as well be 7989 years. Anyway, The kids’ dad then decided to contact Microsoft and confront them with the fact, that they had banned his son into the 9th millenium!!? (it get’s interesting now).

A mod at Microsoft informed the dad, that his son had actually shown himself naked over the xbox camera (i’m thinking nakedness, camera and Natal – there must be some kind of unused potential...) and the father had to accept the shame. – BUT! Let’s mention the best part, the game, in which the boy was flashing the rythmstick –was ... UNO!? Why the fuck do you need to flash yourself in a game of UNO?

In other:   Father / Son, news!

Is this you dad!?
Is this you dad!?

Yes! We will stick to the theme – father and son. Did you guys know that a dude in Houston, USA, was killed last year because of a missing game?! Yeah, you got it! – The father apperently had been drinking, and started to yell at the wife because of a lost game (don’t know which titel, but must have been something real cool) and when the son joined the discussion – the dad actually pulled out a gun and shot the kid in the neck – bam! Dead. – That, by it self ain’t fun, but – naaah, it is... a bit (i’m feeling a little morbid today, sorry).

I will stick to the sad and sick world of murder. – Murder! of son, by father! (actually in this case, it’s just attempted).

This time we are in Pennsylvania, and a 17 year old guy has gotten his head shot off ... by his .... ”wait for it” ... Father!!! (insert lightning and a house on a hill). The kid actually survived the shot to the head (caliber .22), but the reason to as why he got shot is ..... weird. (trust me, it is). He had asked his dad to fix his broken Xbox, and the dad then said: ”No! I will not do that!!” (with a manly and strong voice). The son then pulled out a rifle and handed it to the father: ”Then just shoot me!!” he said (with a girly voice) and then the dad Fucking! Did it. – that’s a sick guy!

The last thing i wanna mention, is actually a father / daughter, thing (yes, but we’re in off topic, right?!).

A fucker in Philadelphia, USA, killed his daughter (tell me more!, tell me more!) – (ok, i will!). The guy is 25 years and his daugther was 17 months... and he said: 
”She pulled the electrical chord! My Xbox fell down. I thought it was broken, so i hit her in the head and threw a chair at her ......)” "........................."

Yeah, that’s right, he actually said that - AND! did that.... We live in a twisted Xbox world of murder and fun. Luckily most fun! - but maby you should think about getting rid of the Xbox before the little one enters the world. For it's own safty (Really, don't do that, keep gaming!)

Well, i must head back to work, ”Customer acqusition” doesn’t get understood by itself. Have a great day everyone – hope I didn’t ruin your day!

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Capum15

...Dude, fucking hell.

Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Synthballs

What did I just read?!

mubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By mubblegum

It's shocking what lengths some will go to.
My dad and I were playing PS2 once and the drive just went half way through a game... he went straight out for some shopping and came home with a new one. That's how someone should handle a situation.

Mariek430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mariek430
@thomasriis1987 said:

"A fucker in Philadelphia, USA, killed his daughter (tell me more!, tell me more!) – (ok, i will!). The guy is 25 years and his daugther was 17 months... and he said: 

”She pulled the electrical chord! My Xbox fell down. I thought it was broken, so i hit her in the head and threw a chair at her ......)"

The  only response I can think of at 5 AM
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Xeiphyer

Woo another blog haha. People do some seriously fucked up things.

As always you pick a great picture to put in the blog haha.

Oh, Apparently Jeff and... I think it was Ryan, saw some Canadians getting high on the camera while playing Uno. I think there was some other strange stuff too.

thomasriis1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thomasriis1987
@Xeiphyer:  
Thought SplatterHouse (edited in good old Paint) would do the job!
I, myself, often gets high while playing UNO, modern warfare, Final Fantasy, Grim Fandango, Super Mario, Beyond Good and evil, Residen Evil... yes, i get high doing alot of things. But! i have never flashed my fleshlight during UNO .... well, this one time but....
tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By tebbit

I cant believe that a father would shoot his son just because he told him to! Now thats TRUE parenting!

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By skrutop
@thomasriis1987 said:
"I, myself, often gets high while playing UNO, modern warfare, Final Fantasy, Grim Fandango, Super Mario... "
and apparently when posting blogs.
KimParnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By KimParnage
@thomasriis1987: Get back to work..!! :D
Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Does UNO bring out the sexy in people?

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By meteora

The world is a fucked up place.

Either that or the media likes to distort the actual facts of a news.

heat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By heat

needs more  ellipses

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By OllyOxenFree

No Caption Provided
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By natetodamax

I think I just found my new favorite blogger on Giant Bomb.

thomasriis1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thomasriis1987
@mnzy:  
Well, i'll try (actually i won't - I'm writing this blog, well, because I can just let go and do whatever I want (insert devilsh smiley) and I add all these ()' because of my own amusment) - hope you'll check back in anyway! 
you are Allways welcome on the FunTrain! hooot HOOOT!
@natetodamax: 
Thanks dude!, i'll keep you posted! - and i will also keep an eye on you.... at you? what ever! - love!
@S0ndor:
It sure Does!
sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sjupp
@Mariek430 said:

" @thomasriis1987 said:

"A fucker in Philadelphia, USA, killed his daughter (tell me more!, tell me more!) – (ok, i will!). The guy is 25 years and his daugther was 17 months... and he said: 

”She pulled the electrical chord! My Xbox fell down. I thought it was broken, so i hit her in the head and threw a chair at her ......)"

The  only response I can think of at 5 AM "
This pretty much sums up my thoughts aswell.
bravetoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bravetoaster
@OllyOxenFree said:
"

"

Fucking priceless
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By MetalGearSunny
@skrutop said:
" @thomasriis1987 said:
"I, myself, often gets high while playing UNO, modern warfare, Final Fantasy, Grim Fandango, Super Mario... "
and apparently when posting blogs. "
hahahahaha
Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

See, on the Playstation 3, you are playing games primarily to save your child from murderers.

JAAAAASON

FlyingRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FlyingRat

Jesus that was hard to read. Do you have ADHD dude? You can't just interrupt yourself every three seconds by typing something completely unrelated or some joke you thought of afterwards, it makes it really, really hard to read.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By toowalrus
@thomasriis1987:  Is this blog intentionally written as if you were Craig Ferguson?
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Karl_Boss

False advertising

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By foggel
@thomasriis1987 said:
"@Xeiphyer:  
Thought SplatterHouse (edited in good old Paint) would do the job!
I, myself, often gets high while playing UNO, modern warfare, Final Fantasy, Grim Fandango, Super Mario, Beyond Good and evil, Residen Evil... yes, i get high doing alot of things. But! i have never flashed my fleshlight during UNO .... well, this one time but.... "

Is fleshlight a metaphor for penis or vagina?
AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AlwaysAngry

How did you find a picture of my dad to put in your blog!?

Avatar image for organicalistic_
Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Organicalistic_
@thomasriis1987: you seriously are the best dude on gb... 
From personal xp, i know that people can get really pissed about stuff, and end up killing someone.
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27  Edited By RichardLOlson

Fucking danish people, this was seriously pointless and utterly boring.  Please refrain from acting like Carlos Mencia and act more like someone who can write a proper blog.

ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ElegantRuby

The blog makes more sense if you read it in the voice of this guy. 

Good News Everyone!!!
 Good News Everyone!!!
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#29  Edited By Vinchenzo

Bitch.

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Th3_James

ummm, yea

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#31  Edited By JJWeatherman
@ElegantRuby said:
" The blog makes more sense if you read it in the voice of this guy. 

Good News Everyone!!!
 Good News Everyone!!!
"
lol. Futurama's awesome.
SubaS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SubaS77
@Mariek430 said:
"@thomasriis1987 said:

The  only response I can think of at 5 AM "

Yup.. Land of the Brave indeed. Lmao.
Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Snail

I hate your way of blogging.

Fucked up stuff though.

Tasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tasus

I'm starting to find your blogs quite interesting, I like that you write like a maniac. If you understand.

SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SumDeus

Ummm...that sucks...

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CornontheCobbe

This guy knows how to post a good blog. Nice one man, keep it coming. 

My dad tried playing MW2 with me once. He spun around in circles and didn't get the gist of the controls.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By trophyhunter

I bet he'd rather be dead than spend one more minute with you

Taborlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Taborlin
@Axxol said:

" @OllyOxenFree said:

"
No Caption Provided
"
Fucking priceless "
I laughed so hard. >< 

I pooped a little.
CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By CharkeeFarlee

Well holy shit.

lovecreep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lovecreep

wow... xbox and murder no one gets killed over ps3?