*Free this month (*with PS+)

Syphous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

So this game was just added as one of the games for PS+ this month and I sat down with it for an hour or so last night and I got to tell you... this game's pretty damn cool! Does anyone still play this? If not, then hopefully it being free will pump up the player base a bit. It really went under my radar. I had heard of it, but just assumed it wasn't worth my time/money. I was wrong. I should have picked it up years ago! Like... like 2 years ago...

Syphous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Played with friends last night and I love this game. Co-op definitely makes it a far more enjoyable experience though, so if you're thinking about playing you should consider bringing a couple of friends with you.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm trying to convince my friend group to pick this up for our next game (since we're taking a break from Destiny), but they keep pushing to try the Outriders demo instead.

I played it at launch on PC and really enjoyed it. But does it still tie all campaign progress to the host if you're playing co op?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I played this with friends earlier this year. It's fun, but also only 10-15 hours long, which is both surprising and precisely as long as it needs to be. We started going through the DLC and boredom started setting in.

It's also a grindy looter-shooter without all the microtransaction bullshit, so if that floats your boat then it's definitely worth a shot.

chiefbeef123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By chiefbeef123

Would yall say it is enjoyable and balanced for co-op and "difficult but not unfair"? I saw the coverage of it on release and it struck me as a FromSoftware fanboy club punching above their weight who thought poison and annoying status effects should happen everywhere--not just Blightown.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This is a game that I really enjoyed playing, but I think the procedural nature of the world ruins it. Part of a soul style game for me is the world honestly and not having that present makes it feel much more grindy looty, and way less adventury