Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@todomachi said:

YES!

Thank you.

I tried to invite "todargulson" but it says you're already in a clan.

todomachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By todomachi

Sorry @blacklagoon about that.

You could resend it and it should be ok.

I sent you a private message.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By N7

Hey sorry about leaving the clan. I didn't want to be a jerk and get all dramatic about it. Simply put: My old Dust 514 corp is still around and I thought those guys stopped playing a long time ago, so I jumped at the chance to get back in touch with them.

Hope you guys don't take it personally and I'm sorry I did make much progress in the clan(Aside from donating a bunch of color pigment things) but I couldn't pass the opportunity up. Had to chill with my homies, ya dig?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@todomachi: Invite sent.

@n7 said:

Hey sorry about leaving the clan. I didn't want to be a jerk and get all dramatic about it. Simply put: My old Dust 514 corp is still around and I thought those guys stopped playing a long time ago, so I jumped at the chance to get back in touch with them.

Hope you guys don't take it personally and I'm sorry I did make much progress in the clan(Aside from donating a bunch of color pigment things) but I couldn't pass the opportunity up. Had to chill with my homies, ya dig?

Nah, it's far better that you join up with your friends than take up a spot in this clan for someone who doesn't have anyone else to play with. Have fun!

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I started playing this a week ago to see if it would be something I would be into, and I'm really enjoying it! Given that I'm playing it regularly and has no plans to stop, I'd love an invite to any Giant Bomb affiliated clan.

PSN: belisarius86

fishbuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklagoon: I made the jump to MH4U, sorry! I'll probably be digging deep into that for the next couple months. Feel free to remove me from the roster. I'll let you know if/when I get back into Warframe. Thanks.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gkhan: Invite sent.

I made the jump to MH4U, sorry! I'll probably be digging deep into that for the next couple months. Feel free to remove me from the roster. I'll let you know if/when I get back into Warframe. Thanks.

Sorry to see you go, you were one of our first really active members so I didn't want to dismiss you without hearing back from you. Anyway you're welcome back any time we have a spot open.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

So, at what times do people actually play? I know that I have been getting on for 2-4 days a week for a while now and I only ever see...one person on?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just like to put it out there that it seems we have a few lapsed members, so if anyone new wants to join I could make room for them.

Lysergica33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any space in the main clan? Knowing_Slinky
Playing a lot right now, still early on, trying to build the arch wing.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By BlackLagoon

@lysergica33 said:

Any space in the main clan? Knowing_Slinky

Playing a lot right now, still early on, trying to build the arch wing.

Invite sent.

(Well, I guess I should add that we're not the "main clan", so feel free to decline the invitation from Rainfall if you're only interested in joining VinnCo.)

SSJReeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Howdy, my boyfriend and I have been digging into the PS4 version and would love to get into the GB clan, it seems like it might be a cool place. We've played pretty actively lately but not with any real structure so some planned stuff would be cool. The PSN account is Whovian4, hopefully this stuff is still running and there's some spot somewhere in one of the GB clans. Thanks!

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Started playing this a few days ago. I've maxed Mag and have Nyx in the shop right now. Still learning the ropes but I would like to take a spot in a clan, if available. PSN is ClydeFrazier.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redyoshi: Invitation sent. Though I should warn you that the clan isn't super active these days - it's been a while since the last major content update, so it's hard to keep excitement up for veteran players. Still I generally pop by at least once a day, and hopefully we'll have people coming back to it once the 8 player raid is added.

mattwrafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo, not sure what's going on with the Alliance lately. I requested to join back in February but then fell off big-time on Warframe. Just got back into it the other day and more addicted than ever. Finally hating the late-ish game and feel like I get the game now. If there happens to be a place in any of the clans, I'd love to join up.

PSN: Spectrum_Black

thevamp25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just started last Friday and already have 2 level 30 warframes. Like it so far but could use some people to play with besides randoms.

ID is thevamp25 on psn.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamp25 said:

just started last Friday and already have 2 level 30 warframes. Like it so far but could use some people to play with besides randoms.

ID is thevamp25 on psn.

Invitation sent.

Yo, not sure what's going on with the Alliance lately. I requested to join back in February but then fell off big-time on Warframe. Just got back into it the other day and more addicted than ever. Finally hating the late-ish game and feel like I get the game now. If there happens to be a place in any of the clans, I'd love to join up.

PSN: Spectrum_Black

It says you're already a member of a clan, so I can't invite you.

In any case, I should warn you that my little clan doesn't a lot of active members these days. I should be on a fair bit now farming for Ash and the other new Prime gear though, and we do have a large dojo with all the weapons and warframe research done.

theimmortalbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By theimmortalbum

Just started up Warframe today, guess I could use people to play with? not really sure how it all works yet.

PSN: theimmortalbum

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theimmortalbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@blacklagoon: oh that was from here? I couldn't tell and it didn't look like anyone was ever active, haha. Can you resend it later?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By BlackLagoon

@theimmortalbum: Sadly there's only a couple of us left, though I'd be happy to help you as best as I can. Anyway, it says you're already in a clan, so I cannot invite you now.