Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

VIP Cars

Wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wickstrom

Today I purchased the VIP upgrade off the XBL Marketplace. I went to my garage on Forza 3, but could not find the cars contained in the VIP bundle. Is there a way to identify them on your cars list, or do I have to buy them in game as well. 

Also, I remember seeing on forzamotorsport.net that VIP members have been getting cars gifted to them by Turn 10 on a regular basis since the game's launch. Are these the cars included in the bundle, or do I miss out on these for not buying the Special Edition of the game? 

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide me with!

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By trace

I'd give it a little time. I've heard Turn 10 does waves of gifting, checking to see who's new to the VIP program. When that time comes around, you should receive a slew of gift cars.  Unless they've changed their tune, anyone new to VIP still gets all the cars they missed gifted to them eventually. Gifted cars or cars purchased in auction will have a little globe and arrow logo above them in the My Cars menu to designate they were downloaded or gifted.

Until the gifts come flowing in, all that's readily available are the five VIP cars that were previously locked from purchase or use. Those are cars like the Corvette ZR1, the Ferrari 430 Scuderia, the Lambo Gallardo Superleggera, and a few others.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Bouke

A friend of mine was also wondering how this would work , he also purchased the VIP pack, but it only unlocked those five cars. I guess you're right PsEG, in that it would be to much to gift the cars each time someone downloads the VIP pack. It would make more sense if they do that when they put out a new gift car... be prepared to get a bunch of cars though! So far i've had more then 20 cars gifted to me by Turn10.
    Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Bouke

Ohw i just remembered that there is a poll on forzamotorsports.net, where you can vote on the next gift car... it can be found here.
    Wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Wickstrom

I got all the VIP cars gifted to me about a day after I downloaded the VIP upgrade. Thanks PsEG!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.