Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 5

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

Forza Motorsport's debut on the Xbox One.

Question about Tokens and Collectors edtion

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

So I was under the impression that everyone got 1,000 tokens no matter what edition they bought. Everyone just started with 1,000 tokens. And the Collectors edition people got an extra 1,250. I am very confused about the CE stuff. Because I didn't seem to get any of it. I redeemed the code using the kinect. And my Tokens total is 1,350. And I got three cars to download. And nothing else as far as I can tell. WTF did I pay an extra $20 for? A shitty steel book and three cars? Oh and some stupid decals.

I thought I was going to end up with 2,250 tokens. And the cars in the two car packs (10 cars) would be FREE, as in I owned them. Not I have to fucking buy them still. Why would I buy a car pack to only have the privilege to then buy the cars in the pack. This is piss poor logic.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

That's how Forza car packs have always worked duder.

Everyone gets a base of 100 TK, not 1000, and LCE owners get 1250 TK. Either way, you can get much with that many.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.