Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 6

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 15, 2015

The 6th installment in the Forza Motorsport series. It is the first Motorsport game to feature night racing and wet weather conditions.

Xbox One, Wheels and you

agentjohnsteed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So Duders, what, if any, wheel are you looking at? Staying with that topic, what wheel stand do you use in your setup.

dewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I didn't know there were any wheels that worked with the Xbox One. What I really don't need right now is more plastic laying around that I don't use *browses Amazon for wheel prices*

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@dewar: Check out the wiki for a good rundown of wheels.

As for me, It'd be cool to have a G920, but I'm totally fine using a controller. I'll be more fine once the Elite controller is available.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I'm gonna play it with a controller. I'm saving all my wheel usage for PC racing games (well that and I don't want to buy a second wheel just for Xbox).

dewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By dewar

Reading the reviews of various wheels and feeling the feedback on the triggers, I think I'm going to stick with the controller as well. What killed Forza 4 for me was having to get out and setup the wheel every time I wanted to play.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I want to buy a wheel, but if I do that I have to buy one that suits my PC needs as well because I'm not gonna switch them back and forth on my rig. Unfortunately the G920 doesn't have as many buttons as my current PC wheel, so it won't do. Unless I get a button box to make up the difference...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.