Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FromSoftware, Inc.

Company »

A Japanese publisher and developer known for the Souls, Armored Core, Tenchu, and King's Field franchises.

Project Beast WebMs surface

• 69 results
    Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Corevi

@sub_o: And then there's 3D Dot Game Heroes which is their only game that has nothing to do with the Souls series. Where's my 4D Dot Game Heroes, From?

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

sub_o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By sub_o

@sub_o: And then there's 3D Dot Game Heroes which is their only game that has nothing to do with the Souls series. Where's my 4D Dot Game Heroes, From?

Apparently 3D Dot Game Heroes is published by From, but it's developed by Silicon Studio. Which, went on and developed ... Bravely Default ! And currently busy with Bravely Second !

I gotta get a 3DS one day. Bravely Default, Fire Emblem, SMT IV. That system is like a treasure trove.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

plz embed gifs

plase, blizz

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Everyone's going nuts over this and I'm kind of getting tired of the whole Souls thing now. Dark Souls II, the more I get away from it, was a bit of a bummer and this just strikes me as more of that. I'm sure there will be differences between them, but they will probably have many similarities. I'd like to see them do something totally new.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Official first game to reach killer app status in my book this generation. At least if it really is what it seems to be.

XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Yeah pretty much this. I still haven't made my choice for which new system I'm gonna pick up but it's looking more and more like PS4 will be first. =]

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

First Pre-E3 news that's given me hype. Fucking. Yes.

I really can't wait for this monster mash...

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

Looks good.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van Soulsing?

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How Patrick missed mentioning this new footage during Bombin' just now I will never know.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheBlue
    No Caption Provided

HeyGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think Dark Souls II was great and all but Miyazaki back at the helm is a dream come true.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I wonder if Dark Souls II is just gonna kinda be like that last Batman game now. I mean, I loved Dark Souls II, but a lot of people seem to not love it as much for some reason, and I wonder if they're just gonna be all " okay, here's the real next Souls game "

Yeah, I'm kinda bummed out about that reaction. I've yet to see any evidence that this radically different from Dark Souls 2, yet people are jumping on it as if this is the next thing from From Software. I thought Dark Souls 2 was quite deserving of praise, improving on several aspects from the first game, and yet I feel like it's going to get completely overshadowed by this project.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#65 fisk0  Moderator

@theht said:

DAT DEMONS SOULS MUSIC

Yup, that was my first thought as well. I'd think there's little doubt that this is the sequel to Demon's Souls now, unless they just picked a random song from their music library to accompany this, which would be kinda weird.

I hope this means they've gotten the Demon's Souls composer back on board too, because Demon's Souls had amazing music, and Dark Souls was kinda off-putting in just how generic it's music was.

HeyGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@fisk0 said:

@theht said:

DAT DEMONS SOULS MUSIC

Yup, that was my first thought as well. I'd think there's little doubt that this is the sequel to Demon's Souls now, unless they just picked a random song from their music library to accompany this, which would be kinda weird.

I hope this means they've gotten the Demon's Souls composer back on board too, because Demon's Souls had amazing music, and Dark Souls was kinda off-putting in just how generic it's music was.

That was just a fan made video that cut all the gifs together, not a trailer. Demon's souls music was crazy though, don't know how I'd feel if they went back in that direction.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 fisk0  Moderator

@corruptedevil: What about Armored Core? Perhaps Armored Souls...

Man, if they could tie their Japanese Mech combat universe with the Seventh Seal-esque dark fantasy world of the Souls games it could/would be kinda amazing. Maybe that kind of weird technofantasy that the Wizardry and Might & Magic games had.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 fisk0  Moderator

@heyguys said:

@fisk0 said:

@theht said:

DAT DEMONS SOULS MUSIC

That was just a fan made video that cut all the gifs together, not a trailer. Demon's souls music was crazy though, don't know how I'd feel if they went back in that direction.

Oh damn :(

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Fushichou187

@fisk0 said:

@heyguys said:

@fisk0 said:

@theht said:

DAT DEMONS SOULS MUSIC

Oh damn :(

Yeah, sorry if that wasn't clear when I posted that link. I did say "here they [the webms] are stitched together in a vid" but I probably could've been more explicit.

Still, no reason to NOT be excited about this news. This game is coming and we'll hopefully hear more about it in a little over a week during E3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.