Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gatling Gears

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 11, 2011

From the makers of Greed Corp. and set in the same world of Mistbound comes Gatling Gears - a top down dual-joystick shooter.

On Sale for 400 points - Worth it?

Daveydave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daveydave

As topic really. Noticed this was on sale, at least for Europe, and wondered if it was worth a shot at 400 points. 
    I know most games would be at that price but pretty tight budget and so would like impressions first. 

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Did you try out the demo? All XBLA games have a demo. That's usually a better way to tell if you will like a game than asking random internet people. 

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By 49th

I've played it at my friends house and I thought it was pretty fun.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe

I picked it up the other day, and I'd say 400 points is definitely worth it for what it offers. Even though it can be ungodly difficult at times and kind of unfair, it plays well and has a good length to it, considering the genre. The boss battles are especially good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.