Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War: Judgment

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 19, 2013

Damon Baird stands trial in this Gears of War prequel from People Can Fly, the developers of Painkiller.

Multiplayer is not good.

• 58 results
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#51  Edited By Yummylee

@yummylee said:

@gunstarred said:

I think I had the exact opposite experience. The AI in my game was consistently good, ridiculously accurate and completely fearless against the biggest of foes.

Indeed. Much like in Gears 3, playing it in single-player with the AI is ridiculously easy because of their overall effectiveness.

Well you guys are lucky because they have been completely useless to the point that they honestly stand there doing nothing most of the time.

We weren't lucky, I think you're just misremembering how the AI acted in prior Gears games -- they function the exact same as they did in Gears 3. Sure, they'll derp around sometimes, but they can usually take an insane amount of damage, have very good accuracy when the time calls for it, and are often always at hand to revive you. Plus since the game doesn't end unless you die completely or all four of your characters get downed, it means there's a very small chance of failure when playing it in single-player.

Judgment has some problems, there's no doubt about that. But its friendly AI isn't one of 'em. Or at least it's the same as it's always been.

hyphgoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@clonedzero: Why reply if you cant take this ridiculous discussion seriously? I disagree on every point you have made. To say the sawed off is a bad gun is retarded. As far as 2 guns goes thats what im talking about. Who ever used the fucking snub? Unless im missing something is there an option to spawn without the snub? I just disagree about the DBNO thing. You didnt like DBNO because on your way to finish off a dude you would get shot in the back. Talk about situational awareness. You were a complete dick in your reply so to be honest I have nothing else to say to you.

you complained about people jumping down behind you, "talk about situational awareness"

I like judgement MP a lot, the verticle additions to the maps are fun sorry if it is too much for you to wrap your mind around, the sawed off is hella nerfed, more maps are coming out unless you are pro at all of them which you obviously arent i dont know why you are complaining. It is hardly frag fest i am more annoyed with the stims and nades arnt that big of a deal since tagging them to the environment is gone. I think you are just salty because you arent good at gears anymore.

CHAINSAW305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By CHAINSAW305

@clonedzero: Yea I guess if you couldn't keep up with the kids in the previous Gears games you would love Judgement! That's how Cod players like it. No strategy and real easy kills.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Did they ever get around to patching this game to make it decent or is still awful? Haven't touched it in months.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

Never got around to playing Judgment despite my love for the franchise. I wasn't a fan of the changes made to the core multiplayer although the Overrun demo was enjoyable for a little bit.

samh694

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a major gears of war fan, i find some changes this game brought to be good, but i think it is complete shit that you can't do an active reload or go into DBNO(down but not out). dbno has always been in gears multiplayer and it is stupid to get rid of it now. that and you get get bored within 30 minutes. and you end up finding yourself taking it out of the tray and putting something else in. and there are also barely any characters you can play as.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I love gears, but this was a shit game shipping with 3 multiplayer maps and stripping out horde mode. Still bought it day 1 so i guess im part of the problem at least i got 20 space bucks free.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

I wish they didn't make this game, after Gears 3 they needed a break.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.