Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is a first-person shooter for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 based on the 2010 Nintendo Wii shooter GoldenEye 007, which is based on the 1997 Nintendo 64 shooter of the same name, which is based on the 1995 James Bond movie GoldenEye.

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded's Paintball Mode Isn't Just a Pre-Order Incentive

• 55 results
    Timmmycap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Timmmycap

Lovesick Chats

MeatSim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#52  Edited By MeatSim

Turns out those fears where completely founded now.

Dovhakiin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Dovhakiin

oh hells yeah. i loved this on N64 and the multiplayer was awesome. cant wait for this to come out.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By mariokart64fan

lol storm the shiter ,

we played house,

when we played, it worked like this it could be played w 3-4 players, each of us get a room , -like in the facility my sister pick the shiter , i picked the back of the brown doors last door on left or the blue room next to bathroom , the others picked from the remaining rooms if we ran in without knocking we get shot , -we had to ask the owner for permission to get the guns if they say no -we either go away or run in and prepared either to die or to live either way that person will have the right to chase you down no matter what , so we had to let the person kill us at least once then knock again , get the weapon the other game mode we played was flag tag - i loved being the 1 with the white flag haha

as far as this game goes ill wait for price drop , it dont have the classic facility i like , so ya , activision needs to stop murdering the name,

there is no good levels to play house or do any of the stuff we used to do in the original , and the flag is no longer there so ya , kinda pointless only good mode this had on wii was dm and tdm everything else was same as dm just with modifiers - for example golden gun -same as n64 golden gun the only mode that actually is there besides dm and tdm ,

the one with the white flag you run around with was good i dont know why they didnt get it in there, and wheres the good levels at the only level that resembles the classic is archives and statue ,but statue wasnt in the n64 one only as a gs code ,

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Contro

Combat Walkthrough

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.