Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

does hair grow back?

patrick5152003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By patrick5152003

or is it a glitch

SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It was strange for me that I had Michael looking like Max Payne throughout the entire game, and then close to the end his hair started showing up in cutscenes, and then it was back altogether. Something similar happened to Trevor. Franklins hair stayed braided though.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

hair does grow back. i made trevor bald early on, then he slowly started getting more hair, (not his default hairstyle either, something in between that i haven't found at the barber shop) also noticed gastanks can be punctured and not ignited and you can actually run out of gas if you drive on them long enough.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I know the opposite can happen after having a transition of Michael shaving off the beard I cut into his face when I had the chance very early into the game.

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By bkbroiler

@oldmanlight said:

hair does grow back. i made trevor bald early on, then he slowly started getting more hair, (not his default hairstyle either, something in between that i haven't found at the barber shop) also noticed gastanks can be punctured and not ignited and you can actually run out of gas if you drive on them long enough.

what the fuck this is some metal gear solid type attention to detail here.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Ha, that's pretty damn incredible. I've never made any of the characters go bald, though. Mostly stuck to their default hair stylings for the most part, besides Trevor, whom has sported that handlebar stache pretty much across the whole game.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I noticed this too, my bald Trevor just disappeared

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By BisonHero

@bkbroiler said:

@oldmanlight said:

what the fuck this is some metal gear solid type attention to detail here.

I would call "hair growing" some Deadly Premonition type attention to detail. Man, remember when the ER realized you could grow a beard? Good times.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.