Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

GTA5 PC Steam key on OKS?

Choi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Choi
    No Caption Provided

So apparently there is a GTA5 steam key preorder on onlike key store... That can't be right? Right?

And look at the crazy release day. That's almost a year from now.

As far as I can tell there are only rumors right now but PC gamers, here's some more fuel to fire your hope :D

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What "hope" exactly? That it's coming to the PC? because that's a given. Not like some big event or new thing really :P
    But that site looks hella dodgy, but hey if people are dumb enough to buy pre-orders for this now then those guys have whatever right to take those peoples money.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

If they had this information they would not be telling retailers. It's a prediction to get some early sales. Maybe some extra traffic.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Key sellers are super shady as is... This does not surprise me at all and anyone who buys this deserves what they get (which is probably going to be nothing.).

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ThePickle

Good to see XP getting some love.

Choi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Choi

What "hope" exactly? That it's coming to the PC? because that's a given. Not like some big event or new thing really :P

I wouldn't be so sure. Why didn't RDR come to PC then? They would have made a shit-ton of money by doing so, even if they waited a long time after the fact like with GTA 4.

And just so you all know, they might be shady with shit like this, but I bought Dark Souls Steam key (it's not available on Steam here in Germany and Croatia, GFWL issue I think) and Moral Kombat Steam key (also not available on Steam) and everything works perfectly ^_^

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@choi said:

@zeforgotten said:

I wouldn't be so sure. Why didn't RDR come to PC then? They would have made a shit-ton of money by doing so, even if they waited a long time after the fact like with GTA 4.

RDR was a notable exception. The company even released a statement about it at some point. This would bring them too many dollars, too easily. If you also read the signs that have been turning up in the news for quite a while now (something about a new position at the company with emphasis on PC ports, for example), it appears to be pretty much a given.

Avatar image for roarimadinosaur
    RoarImaDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@choi: I used to buy keys like that, be careful because steam will find out and remove those games from your library without a notice. It happened to a few games I used to own.

Choi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Choi

@roarimadinosaur: A yeah? :O
    How come? Why? :(
    And why aren't they available in my region in the first place? If its because of GFWL, shouldn't matter now that they shut it down, right? *gulp*

Avatar image for roarimadinosaur
    RoarImaDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@choi: well my friend and I used to use a trusted site for keys that would normally go for $80 if I bought from the steam store. Instead I was getting them for $30-$40. They were Russian versions of the game I presume and I guess steam has their hooks in my machine to let them know that I don't live in Russia. So I lost a copy of Total War: shogun 2 and Dirt 3. My copy of Battlefield 3 is still working fine though so it hasn't happened to me with Origin yet. Just be careful because It's shady business.

Choi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShockD

This looks so fishy.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

There is plenty of evidence around that GTA V is coming to PC, a lot of it points to this year, some points to next year.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chiablo
    Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks "legit"

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@choi said:

@zeforgotten said:

And just so you all know, they might be shady with shit like this, but I bought Dark Souls Steam key (it's not available on Steam here in Germany and Croatia, GFWL issue I think) and Moral Kombat Steam key (also not available on Steam) and everything works perfectly ^_^

Ugh.. Stop with that.

GTA 1 - PC

GTA 2 - PC

GTA 3 - PC

GTA Vice City - PC

GTA San Andreas - PC

GTA IV - PC

GTA IV: Lost and the Damned - PC

GTA IV: Ballad of Gay Tony - PC

LA Noire -PC

Max Payne 3 - PC

RDR - No PC

Stop using RDR as a way to "logically" try to say GTA V won't come out on PC. RDR didn't come out on PC because the code was a fucked up mess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.