Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

paying for other peoples cars?

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I was playing a bit of online this month some asshat was doing drive bys on anyone walking into ammunation so I killed him blowing his car up in the process and I get stabbed with a $10,000 bill for my trouble. I could understand if I attacked him first but I didnt.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

That's what insurance is like in real life; you damage someone's car and you're on the hook for it.

I've got enough bank that I don't care and I also don't care if I end up in the dunce matchmaking. I will totally blow up someone's car if they come near me. Then I'll go to the insurance place and plant a bomb on their replacement and wait.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.