Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild of Dungeoneering

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Jul 14, 2015

A dungeon exploration game where you play the dungeon master using cards to help guide the AI controlled players.

This game is pretty good.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Sterling

Surprised no one is talking about this game.

After watching the quick look and liking the art style, and thinking it looked it fun, I ended up buying this today. Next thing I know 3 hours has passed. This game is pretty damn fun. And the difficulty ramps up really quickly. I've had 12 guild members die on me, and I only have four dungeons open. I had the first guy clear the first level of all four, and beat the boss of the first one. Then when he died I was pretty upset.

No Caption Provided

The humor in the game is also right up my alley. Its pretty great. I can see myself playing this a whole bunch.

Anyone else pick this up?

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

It does look pretty good, even aside from the cool art and theme song. I like cards, I like puzzling, I like dungeons. Almost definitely gonna pick this up at some point.

Also, hello sestra.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@spunkyhepanda: Man, that sestra thing threw me for a second. Then I remembered clone club. Can't wait for season 4.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.