Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Giant Bomb Guild Thread Mk. III

• 111 results
    MikeLemmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 2

Question: I currently can't afford the expansion and a server transfer's out of the question, too. What weekly events can I still participate in with Lincoln Force?

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@mikelemmer: You should be able to participate in all of our weekly missions (8pm Eastern on Saturday) outside of the WvW ones without issue as far as I know.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated the guild Message of the Day in-game last night to say that we will be raiding 7pm Eastern Friday night. We do not yet have a full 10 if anyone wants to give it a go with us.

KaDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By KaDoom

I'll jooooin up, as "KaDoom.5690". Mostly playing like, soldier classes and enjoying the decent ranged options for them now.

bryGPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hey! Looking to join up, account name "bryGPO.6719". Played GW2 at launch and stopped soon after since it didn't grab me. Currently working on leveling up a guardian and I've been enjoying it a bit more so far.

Favorite GB content is probably Load Our Last Souls or more recently the Mario Party Parties.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By shinboy630
    nvmfst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By nvmfst

Looking to join as well. Name's Einherjan.7340. Thanks!

kicker1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#108  Edited By kicker1991

would love to get an invite into the guild

guild wars 2 name is Saulvaliunas.6803

favorite content on the site is the podcasts, but generally i lap up anything that these guys post onto the internet.

hopefully ill see people online soon!

Sen0r_Awes0me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far I am only a member of one guild and while they are lovely, most of them have been too busy/otherwise unable to pick up the expansion.

So I love to join the Storied Duders of Legend to do some higher level/HoT content. My GW2 name is Mattmitchell.4709

Favorite site content might be UPF or Quick Looks or the Beast East, but I love so much of it

NedyahWerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well being I'm a frequent visitor of GB and my old guild has somewhat scattered I'm looking to hook up with like minded folks. Sadly all my characters (one of each and all 80) are on Jade Quarry but I rarely do WvW except for map completion stuff. So I'll hook up and help when I can. I only just recently came back to Tyria after a few months off. Nedyahwerd.6057.

Favorite content. I thoroughly enjoy both Podcast. Wednesdays is one of my favorite days because I have two hours of commute and listening to GB Pod makes it that much easier. Aside from that UPF and when I can catch the guys streaming live.

MstrMnyBgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Looking for an invite if you still have room: MstrMnyBgs.9402

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.