Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Yaks Bend Full

ertdaemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ertdaemon

Hey,

Just got the game, and on the world select screen it says Yaks Bend is full. Just wondering if this is due to where I live (UK) or just full is full.

Does this mean I can't join the Lincoln Force Guild?

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Jams

@ErTDaemon said:

Hey,

Just got the game, and on the world select screen it says Yaks Bend is full. Just wondering if this is due to where I live (UK) or just full is full.

Does this mean I can't join the Lincoln Force Guild?

It wont let you join still? Try joining at different times of the day. Maybe it's because there are too many concurrent players on the server.

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Maystack

For the moment I'd say just join another server and keep trying to change to it. It was full on the first day, but after a few times it emptied up enough for me to get in.

MyaSharona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MyaSharona

@Maystack said:

For the moment I'd say just join another server and keep trying to change to it. It was full on the first day, but after a few times it emptied up enough for me to get in.

This is also what I've done. Here's to hoping I can get in at some point.

ertdaemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ertdaemon

@Maystack: Ok thanks. I'll give it a go!

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By UssjTrunks

You can still join the guild if you are another server, you just won't be able to play WvW with us, nor will you be able to contribute influence to the guild.

Khemitude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Khemitude

Indeed keep trying I'm from the UK but I got it a couple of hours into the pre-purchase but still try like Sunday morning UK time should of emptied up enough to let you in I would of though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.