Something went wrong. Try again later

Guitar Hero Live TV mode microphone?

Ericjasonwade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As the title suggests I'm wondering if you can use the microphone in the Guitar Hero TV mode. I haven't spent too much time fiddling with it yet and will spend more when I get home but I can't seem to get the microphone to work on the TV mode. It should be there (it works for quick play and what not) they even show it being used in the TV mode tutorial but I just can't seem to get it to work. Any help?

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Optix12

@ericjasonwade It works if you plug in a headset with a microphone attached from the controller (ps4). I have not tried it with a USB mic or anything like that. Maybe for some weird reason the controller has to be on? mine after a while does auto turn off to save battery

Ericjasonwade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optix12: Thanks dude I appreciate it but I was actually stuck doing the tutorial song over and over again and once I got past that it let me just use the mic. thanks for the help though!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.