Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

LE Specialization Early Unlocks and Pre-Order skins?

RAMBO604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RAMBO604

So I entered the plethora of download codes I got with this game and got all these skins and and the day 1 specialization unlocks from the limited edition but now where are they? There is not even an option I can find for weapon and armor skins pre order or not and the specializations are still locked.

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Scullinator

I know the first time I tried to start up multiplayer it brought me to a menu that would let me customize my weapon load outs, armor, colors and icon/tag thingy. There were no options to change to since I had not unlocked anything yet. I believe once you go back into the multiplayer you can press start from the top menu to get back to the options screen to change things like armor and load-outs.

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Rotnac

Can't say I've encountered this issue yet since I haven't started up the game yet. I've been in the middle of entering my codes while installing my disks and noticed there was no season pass code to be found. Does anyone know if I should have a code in the box or is the game/xbl service going to magically know I have the LE and not charge me for the maps when they arrive? The back of the box says it is included.

EDIT: nevermind.. just skimmed over my codes again. i already put it in, lol..

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
    TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

I found all the skin stuff in the customization screens after I entered the codes. As far as the specialization goes I think you still have to rank up high enough to use them.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravelle

I also punched in my code but my specializations are still locked, what gives?

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By murisan

@TheSouthernDandy said:

I found all the skin stuff in the customization screens after I entered the codes. As far as the specialization goes I think you still have to rank up high enough to use them.

Yup.. you still have to reach the required rank.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.