Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Combat Evolved

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Nov 15, 2001

One of the launch titles of the original Xbox, Halo: Combat Evolved is a sci-fi first-person shooter telling the tale of an advanced cybernetic super-soldier known as the "Master Chief".

The one thing I want them to update in single player...

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mike512

I know they said the single player will feel exactly the same but I hope at the end of the game when you get out of the warthog and run to the ship to escape they add a running animation and you move a little quicker. It always seemed dumb that you raced through explosions and have to get on the ship before Halo blows up and yet you take your sweet ass time walking to the ship.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Slaker117

That's not going to happen.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By falconer

That was the whole point of that sequence. You're almost there, but you need to go on foot the rest of the way. During this short time there are enemies jumping out at you, and the ship continues to explode around you. This continues, and possibly heightens, the "OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT" feeling the player has during the final driving sequence.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Cloudenvy

Remove The Library, alright? thanks 343! :3

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DonPixel

@Mike512: That sequence is 10 years old that's why it looks a bit silly nowadays I'm sure they are upgrading it.

Also you might want to *spoiler* your post as some people might have not yet played it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.