Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

Chronicle the classic adventures of the Master Chief with a compilation of the first four main chronological installments of the Halo series, enhanced for the Xbox One with updated graphics and easy access to every multiplayer mode in the series' history.

The game skipped an entire mission in my CEA run...

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FrostyRyan

I was playing Combat Evolved Anniversary the other night for a long time. Finally decided to stop once I reached the beginning of mission 9, "Keyes" and went to bed. The next day, I resumed where I left off. It started me off at mission 10, "The Maw." At the time, I felt like I was going crazy. I knew I had left off at a different point than where the game just dropped me. I went with it anyway and "finished" the game only to go back and realize it dropped me off at wrong fucking place in the campaign. I had to go back and finish mission 9 after mission 10, souring the experience.

What.....the fuck. Halo: The Master Chief Collection is a defective product. A beta test version of a game that has been released to the public for $60. I'm getting increasingly more offended they released this unfinished mess and that I supported it.

Did anyone else experience this mission skipping nonsense?

EDIT: I should also mention this game has crashed to a black screen on me 6 times now.

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I actually had it happen in reverse....I completed Mission 4 waited for 5 to load and then saved and quit when I went back to the game the day after it dumped me back at the last checkpoint of Mission 4...sigh.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.