Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Burger Review, oh wait, no....

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

Edited By turboman

Ok, so I'm here to apoligize that I was fucked over by UMG.

I sent in an awesome burger review of the Arby's Roast burger, which got a 2/5 for a.) not tasting as good as arby's predecessor's and b.)for not really being a burger at all

but that's not the point... the point is I sent my video into youtube and proceeded to delete from my computer, and what's this? A letter from youtube saying that they muted my video because I put a Yeah Yeah Yeah's song on the video and UMG's pissed about it.... maybe they should be more concerned about protected leaks of their album instead of youtube videos. As if someone is going to download a movie off of youtube, get the audio from that video, convert it, and put it on their computer, instead of going to piratebay.org and just clicking on whatever the hell they want

WELL I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT LYING DOWN!

EMAIL THEM! TELL THEM: "I WANT MY BURGER REVIEW!"

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By turboman

Ok, so I'm here to apoligize that I was fucked over by UMG.

I sent in an awesome burger review of the Arby's Roast burger, which got a 2/5 for a.) not tasting as good as arby's predecessor's and b.)for not really being a burger at all

but that's not the point... the point is I sent my video into youtube and proceeded to delete from my computer, and what's this? A letter from youtube saying that they muted my video because I put a Yeah Yeah Yeah's song on the video and UMG's pissed about it.... maybe they should be more concerned about protected leaks of their album instead of youtube videos. As if someone is going to download a movie off of youtube, get the audio from that video, convert it, and put it on their computer, instead of going to piratebay.org and just clicking on whatever the hell they want

WELL I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT LYING DOWN!

EMAIL THEM! TELL THEM: "I WANT MY BURGER REVIEW!"

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Damn dude your video got flagged and now it's muted.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Bummer. Anyway, I just want to say that I think the girl from the commercial that advertises this burger is hot.

Edit: Apparently there's more than 1 commercial for this thing, so to clarify, I meant the one where a rival burger place throws a frozen patty through the window with a death threat. The girl that picks it up is the hot one. ;)

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AthleticShark

Yea a lot of my old videos got muted. Its like wow, I have bought A LOT of music because of videos I watched on youtube with music from a band I never heard of in it. If anything it gives a band exposure and for most people, they will go buy their music and or just download easily from some other source.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.