Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavenly Sword

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 12, 2007

Nariko, an outcast in her clan, wields the cursed Heavenly Sword in order to defeat the evil King Bohan.

Heavenly Sword Update Issue

Envoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Envoy

Problem: I put in Heavenly Sword and I got a pop up saying I had to update to 1.10. Whenever, I do let it update it gets stuck at a certain point and logs me out of PSN.

Nothing seems to be wrong with my connection or my HDD because I have downloaded demos and installed them to check if anything was wrong. It seems that the only problem is HS. I am currently playing DBZ:BL with the saved data I already had in my HDD. =(

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By KingBroly

Check the condition of the disc.  Also, it might help to delete any Game Data Utility for Heavenly Sword.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

mmmm i dont know man i play hs without anyproblems ;/  i think you should contact sony

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I'm not bumping this thread, im posting on it so it would drop down to the buttom of the forum list in a few minutes (at the moment its stuck at the top)        

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.