Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heroes of the Storm

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2015

Heroes from Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, Overwatch, and other universes are summoned to the Nexus for five-on-five combat in Blizzard's take on the MOBA genre.

Anyone have any good character specific resources for HoTS?

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

This is a straight up knowledge request. I recently started this game and so far i have access to Valla, Muradin, Diablo, and Malfurion. I understand the basics of what each should be good at but i was looking for some more advanced info on how to play each of them more effectively. Anyone have any good resources or tips of your own? Summon your links below please HoTS veterans. Thanks in advance.

shota00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.icy-veins.com/heroes/

Has decent guides to playing each hero and they keep up with the Meta pretty well. Although you do not need to follow their guides word for word to be good at quick match.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

https://www.hotslogs.com/Default

is pretty good.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By TheMasterDS

HOTSlogs is great if you just want to know what the successful builds are. It's not going to tell you HOW to play them, but if all you need are the raw up to date stats they're there to look at.

www.TempoStorm.com is the site of the top NA eSports team. They have guides there for some characters that are pretty solid.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@shota00 said:

http://www.icy-veins.com/heroes/

Has decent guides to playing each hero and they keep up with the Meta pretty well. Although you do not need to follow their guides word for word to be good at quick match.

I'll second Icy-veins.com. I've been using it for general tips and character tips

uberexplodey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I like Heroes Fire for builds-- there are some good ones that give explanations if you browse the top-rated guides

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.