Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman Go

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Apr 17, 2014

Square Enix translates the series' assassination-based gameplay into a stylish mobile puzzle game that stays true to Hitman's murderous roots.

Now Available For Android

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This came out yesterday on the google play store, and it couldn't have been better timing, as I have a lengthy car ride tomorrow. Started playing the first few levels to see how it ran/functioned. 10 levels later, I'd say this is a great version of the game. It runs really well on my 2013 Nexus 7, and it works well with the 16:10 7" screen. Also, it has a High/Low quality option, so older hardware should be able to run it too.

Also, it's like the 12th listing when you search "hitman go" in the play store, because there are some other hitman apps (probably knock offs) that have been out longer and have more downloads.

Anyway, definitely worth the 5 bucks. A cool puzzle game with a lot of style!

Avatar image for fear_the_booboo
    Fear_the_Booboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Yep it's super great. It's surprinsingly playable on my Nexus 4 and its smaller screen so I'd say to buy it even if you don't have a tablet.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@fear_the_booboo:

Yeah, that's probably not the ideal way to play it, but its a turn based puzzle steath game that has you swipe to move, so it doesn't really require that much screen real estate to function properly.

CByrne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's really great. It is the most compelling mobile game I've played in a while. Although, my note2 gets noticeably hot playing it.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Finally! Thanks for the heads-up. I'll buy it today, but I'll probably save most of it for an upcoming flight to Europe (going to Austria/Italy).

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I wonder if they'll end up doing a PC version.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

@beachthunder said:

I wonder if they'll end up doing a PC version.

That's what I'm waiting for, heard awesome things about the game but don't have a device I would feel comfortable playing it on.

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

First game I've bought on my new phone, thanks for the heads up, stoked it made it over to Android.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.