Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

I Am Alive

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 07, 2012

I Am Alive is a survival game. The story revolves around a man trying to find his family in the ruined Midwestern city of Haventon after a devastating, apocalyptic event.

Any Disaster Report fans looking forward to this?

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By kingzetta

I am a huuuge Disaster Report fan and I really hope this is good. 
    It seems to be a lot like Disaster Report, but the combat does not look good.

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By benjaebe

Wait, someone else actually PLAYED Disaster Report?

So it wasn't just a crazy fever dream I had?

On topic though, I Am Alive looks really weird. I was super excited when it was announced, but it just looks kind of...I dunno. The combat looks pretty awful and the art style isn't all that great. I wish Irem hadn't cancelled Disaster Report 4, that actually looked kind of cool.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By kingzetta
    @benjaebe said:

Wait, someone else actually PLAYED Disaster Report?

So it wasn't just a crazy fever dream I had?

On topic though, I Am Alive looks really weird. I was super excited when it was announced, but it just looks kind of...I dunno. The combat looks pretty awful and the art style isn't all that great. I wish Irem hadn't cancelled Disaster Report 4, that actually looked kind of cool.

Yeah I've beaten both 1 and 2 like a hundred times. I am super pissed that 3 never came to America, because I played the demo on the psp. Disaster day or crisis never came out either.
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By falserelic

I've played and beaten Disaster Report. The game I Am Alive definitely reminded me of it. I'm checking it out when its released on psn.

Mayu_Zane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Mayu_Zane

I've played Disaster Report, finished it twice. Definitely looking forward to I Am Alive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.