Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Infestation: Survivor Stories

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 17, 2012

Formerly called The War Z, this infamous clone of the popular ARMA II mod "DayZ" is best known for the many controversies surrounding its launch, subsequent removal from Steam, and the unapologetic stance of its developers.

I dont understand all the hate?

• 58 results
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Ravenlight

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Sergey got caught trying to pull some bullshit and now he is trying to play a pity card. But then opens his stupid mouth about the patent thing and shows everyone he doesn't know what he is talking about at all.

I seriously hope he's faced with legal action for his part in the War Z debacle. There has to be some sort of repercussions when somebody is that much of a failure at being a decent human being.

I doubt it. Look how insane the people on their forums are. They don't care they have been scammed. It's like a cult.
    murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By murisan

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Love how Sergey now says he is all depressed and wants to stop developing games. Course you want to stop when you are called out on your bullshit.

I want to read about this.. source?

TadThuggish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 41

#53  Edited By TadThuggish

But guyyyyyyyyys, it has zombies in it! That's epic for the win!!!!

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
    connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By connerthekewlkid

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Ravenlight

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Sergey got caught trying to pull some bullshit and now he is trying to play a pity card. But then opens his stupid mouth about the patent thing and shows everyone he doesn't know what he is talking about at all.

I seriously hope he's faced with legal action for his part in the War Z debacle. There has to be some sort of repercussions when somebody is that much of a failure at being a decent human being.

I doubt it. Look how insane the people on their forums are. They don't care they have been scammed. It's like a cult.

well they bought the game before it was on steam and they weren't lied to about features, so whats so bad about enjoying a product by shady devs?

Nettacki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Nettacki

@JoeyRavn: He didn't play Dear Esther wrong. How did he? All you have to do is press forward, go along a path, find a fork on the road, run into a dead end, go back, and as you progress listen to some old guy's monologue. It's obvious that he finds that pretentious, not engaging and fulfilling like Journey (his favorite game of 2012) was.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @murisan

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Love how Sergey now says he is all depressed and wants to stop developing games. Course you want to stop when you are called out on your bullshit.

@connerthekewlkid

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Ravenlight

@The_Laughing_Man said:

well they bought the game before it was on steam and they weren't lied to about features, so whats so bad about enjoying a product by shady devs?

Google Sergey depressed. Or something like that.

You sure do enjoy defending the game don't ya.
    connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By connerthekewlkid

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@murisan

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@connerthekewlkid

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Ravenlight

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Google Sergey depressed. Or something like that. You sure do enjoy defending the game don't ya.

well for a game you hate so much you seemed to know all the news on it and go to the official forums

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @connerthekewlkid said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@murisan

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@connerthekewlkid

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Ravenlight

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Google Sergey depressed. Or something like that. You sure do enjoy defending the game don't ya.

well for a game you hate so much you seemed to know all the news on it and go to the official forums

To sit and watch a idiot dev who tried to make a quick buck burn in his own lies and stupidity. 
    connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By connerthekewlkid

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@connerthekewlkid said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@murisan

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@connerthekewlkid

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Ravenlight

@The_Laughing_Man said:

To sit and watch a idiot dev who tried to make a quick buck burn in his own lies and stupidity.

well whack smackity doo this isnt going anywhere

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Update. 

Looks like they released their game on Steam even know their patent had been suspend for a month.  

http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/12/the-war-z-needs-a-new-name-since-its-patents-been-suspended

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.