Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Infinifactory

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 30, 2015

A puzzle game where different building blocks must be used to deliver blocks in a specific shape to a location.

Sorry, this is an 'I'm awesome' post

Zeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Zeg

Well... I posted a general 'hey guys Infinifactory is a thing' thread in general discussion before the game page existed. This was after I had already finished the main campaign. I like puzzle games I guess, right?

But after the end of the campaign, a screen pops up in the game and declares 'You might be in the first 100 people to finish the game!'. To which I'm like... no way man, this the age of the internet, everything was done by 1000s of people before you. Especially since I only coincidentally checked up on the game the day it went up on early access, it had probably been out for hours. But I sent in the email anyway and holy crap... I just got this in the post today:

Apologies for my awful camera phone picture
    Apologies for my awful camera phone picture

Freaking sweet! Probably one of my greatest gaming achievements I guess haha. The patch is a really nice quality too. Here's hoping more people do end up playing the game though. The fact that I thought there was no chance of being in the first 100 and then it turned out to be the first 25 even is maybe a sad indication of the population in there (or maybe that going strangely into early access nearly silently has an effect on your sales heh).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.