Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Injustice Battle Arena

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bestostero

Go vote now! You'll be entered to win lots of neat stuff, and if you're one of the first 5000 voters, you get DLC Green Arrow "Arrow" television series skin! you can also get an avatar and theme set.

Green Arrow
    Green Arrow "Arrow" Skin

https://injustice.dccomics.com/

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Undeadpool

The introductory video also confirms Doomsday.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ArtisanBreads

They lost me at facebook voting.

Lets hope this is the only skin they put out that way so I don't have to go to the darkside.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#4  Edited By StarvingGamer

Oh right, this is the thing with Kevin Smith in it right? Maybe I'll check it out.

EDIT: Yay free stuff + Smith & Mewes. Today is off to a good start.

Nillcox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Nillcox

Shazam also got leaked on that site, lots of new stuff today.

Shazam Render
    Shazam Render
    Nillcox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nillcox

Also Doomsday was shown in the Battle Arena trailer.

Joker vs Doomsday
    Joker vs Doomsday
    Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

The theme thing only gave me a code for a Flash tee. Sucky, because I like the artwork for this game.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By MikeGosot

Every goddamn time i see Bane using a move i feel the need to say "Ouch". He looks fucking awesome in the game.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By MariachiMacabre
    @Nillcox

Shazam also got leaked on that site, lots of new stuff today.

Shazam Render
    Shazam Render
    Much as I don't care about Shazam, I like his look here.
    Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10  Edited By Deranged

Looking good so far. Bane vs Batman could've gone either way really but Harley vs Diana? That made me laugh. I hope they don't create any more blatant mismatches.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MikeGosot

@mcderby4 said:

Looking good so far. Bane vs Batman could've gone either way really but Harley vs Diana? That made me laugh. I hope they don't create any more blatant mismatches.

Do you know if heroes win by voting or if we vote and then anything can happen? Because if it's the option, it's just a popularity contest, and Batman will win. That makes me sad. >:

Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deranged

@MikeGosot said:

Do you know if heroes win by voting or if we vote and then anything can happen? Because if it's the option, it's just a popularity contest, and Batman will win. That makes me sad. >:

It's all dependant on how we vote, so yes, it basically is a popularity contest sadly. Honestly though, I enjoy seeing some celebrity reactions as I won't be taking this seriously at all. I wouldn't be surprised if people vote for Batman over Diana in the next round...

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MikeGosot

@mcderby4: Oh yeah, Batman will win, but that sucks, specially because everybody was all like "Yo, Diana is like a GODDESS, no training or equipment will win against a god". Still, i'm looking forward to Batman VS Superman. I would bet on Superman.

Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deranged

@MikeGosot said:

@mcderby4: Oh yeah, Batman will win, but that sucks, specially because everybody was all like "Yo, Diana is like a GODDESS, no training or equipment will win against a god". Still, i'm looking forward to Batman VS Superman. I would bet on Superman.

People rooting for Diana was accurate due to the fact that she would annihilate any street-level character i.e Batman, Harley, Green Arrow etc. I HOPE that Batman doesn't make it out of his next fight with Diana.

Batman wouldn't stand a chance against Superman, even with Kryptonite and advanced prep. This has been shown throughout the comics countless times, but hey, I guess comic fans aren't the only ones voting :P

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MikeGosot

@mcderby4: I think there was a comic where Batman and Super fought and Batman won. Maybe comic fans will scream about that when saying how awesome Batman is.

And i don't like Batman very much. For me, Bane would've won because holy shit, just look at that guy.

Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Deranged

@MikeGosot said:

@mcderby4: I think there was a comic where Batman and Super fought and Batman won. Maybe comic fans will scream about that when saying how awesome Batman is.

And i don't like Batman very much. For me, Bane would've won because holy shit, just look at that guy.

The only time Batman has ever "defeated" Superman or even came close to it was in The Dark Knight Returns written by Frank Miller. In there, Superman was weakened prior to their battle, Batman had tons of prep and help from Green Arrow. And even then, he still never really beat him.

In continuity, Batman has never even come close to defeating or even severely harming Superman. And people overestimate Kryptonite's power over Superman. We can see that in Batman: Hush, Bruce utilized the Kryptonite ring Superman gave him in a fight against Superman who was under Poison Ivy's influence. Bruce himself stated that Clark was fighting the control and holding back the entire time and even with Kryptonite, he states his hand would've shattered if he continued to hit Superman.

So yeah, I like Batman, his comics are great, but his fans get a little out of control every now and then. :P

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By ArtisanBreads

THIS IS A FIGHTING GAME.

I played MK vs DC already and beat the shit out of Superman with Batman.

Case closed.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sooty

I really hope this plays better than MK, always up for new fighting games but the systems and animations in MK9 I felt were quite poor in comparison to other games on the market.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MikeGosot

@mcderby4: Hey, is there any character that you want to see in the game?

@ArtisanBreads said:

THIS IS A FIGHTING GAME.

I played MK vs DC already and beat the shit out of Superman with Batman.

Case closed.

Oh c'mon, the whole purpose of this battle arena thing is to have these kinds of discussions(And to see some footage of the game!). Don't let our "nerd" talk annoy you.

@Sooty said:

I really hope this plays better than MK, always up for new fighting games but the systems and animations in MK9 I felt were quite poor in comparison to other games on the market.

I liked MK9, but the animations were kinda weird. I feel like this will be better in the gameplay part, but i feel like i can't say much about the animations.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sooty

@MikeGosot said:

@Sooty said:

I liked MK9, but the animations were kinda weird. I feel like this will be better in the gameplay part, but i feel like i can't say much about the animations.

It's definitely the best MK since Trilogy but god damn, the animations look so weird and cheap, I know MK has always kinda been that way but it just seemed really outdated to me in 2011 with stuff as fluid as SFIV, Marvel and Tekken 6 out there.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#21  Edited By musubi

Im reading all of these posts in comic book guy from Simpsons voice. Its entertaining.

Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Deranged

@Demoskinos: LOL! You just made my day!

Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deranged

@MikeGosot: I think the roster is pretty great as it is so far.

smokeyd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By smokeyd123

Has the Green Lantern been confirmed for this game? I love me some Green Lantern.

Or Deathstroke.

I like him too.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MikeGosot

@Sooty said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Sooty said:

It's definitely the best MK since Trilogy but god damn, the animations look so weird and cheap, I know MK has always kinda been that way but it just seemed really outdated to me in 2011 with stuff as fluid as SFIV, Marvel and Tekken 6 out there.

In Injustice, there's some footage where the animations don't bother me, but there are certain situation where it's just so ugly. That Bane move where he runs over the opponent is a good example.

@Demoskinos: Damn, he needs to be a narrator in the game.

@mcderby4 said:

@MikeGosot: I think the roster is pretty great as it is so far.

I just want some Aquaman. Aquaman rocks.

@smokeyd123 said:

Has the Green Lantern been confirmed for this game? I love me some Green Lantern.

Or Deathstroke.

I like him too.

Both of these have been confirmed. The Green Lantern is Hal Jordan, by the way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.