Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Where To Import UK Version

NinjaTard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NinjaTard

So up front I'll admit to being a sucker for special editions....I can't apologize for the mental illness or whatever you want to call it.

That being said I really don't like the collectors edition from the US because no way is Wonder Woman making a chump of Batman going to be something I pay extra for (not because of the whole women being weak and crap that people argue about on twitter, just because BATMAN-end-of-story-he's-BATMAN-nobody-beats-him-ever).

The UK edition however is awesome but doesn't appear to be for sale anywhere except Amazon France which I'm doubtful will work because of the PAL vs. NTSC stuff I've read conflicting information about online.

Anyone else even interested in the Collectors Edition and have an opinion about US vs. UK? More importantly, anyone have any ideas where the UK edition may be for sale online?

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeF

go to zavvi.com or thehut.com or amazon.co.uk and see if they ship games outside of Europe.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By alternate

All european copies will be PAL and the same region. France has never used NTSC, it used to use secam for analogue. I still have a french Wii that works fine in the UK.

PS3 should be fine as long as your TV isn't ancient. 360 could be region locked - but Warner releases have always been region free so far.

NinjaTard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By NinjaTard

Good to know. I just checked with Amazon.co.uk and they don't offer it but the weird thing is the guy at the end said something like "thank you for respecting confidentiality of future promotions". It was incredibly odd but I can't imagine with the release date coming so soon that he'd be referring to something like an unveiling since it's been listed online for months.

It's not listed online at Zawi either. I guess maybe special editions are just not as big a deal to other countries as it is in the USA. I wish they would just have one or two versions everywhere.

Oh well, first world problems I guess.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Gaff

Isn't the whole PAL / NTSC distinction a relic from the days when consoles were connected to TVs through analogue means?

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By mwng
    @Gaff said:

Isn't the whole PAL / NTSC distinction a relic from the days when consoles were connected to TVs through analogue means?

Yeah, region locking is the only issue you'll encounter now, which shouldn't occur for the PS3 version of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.