Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 03, 2013

A completely separate beast from its big console counterpart, Injustice: Gods Among Us for mobile is a fighting game that can unlock features in the console versions.

How long do the costumes for the real game take to unlock?

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Wondering if it's worth digging out my iPad for this since it's not available on Android. I don't want to play it, but if you can get the costumes for the console game relatively easily I might try.

Anyone done it?

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I would like to know the same thing, and which costumes unlock with the ios version? Heard something along the lines of a batman beyond skin if you play this.

douglin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By douglin

There's 5 skins, listed shown on the bottom of the console game page:

http://www.giantbomb.com/injustice-gods-among-us/3030-38480/

You can get "New 52 Green Lantern" & "Knightfall Bane" really easily by just signing up for a WBid account and rating the app in itunes.

Getting "Batman Beyond" & "Arkham Harley" require you to get a batman and a joker character card in the app. A batman card costs 180K coins and Joker card costs 48K coins and in an hour of play I got around 40K coins. You can pay with real money to get coins and buy your way to the skins there's a few different levels of coins to buy. It seems like joker would be around $5 worth of coins and Batman is around $17. I assume that coins will start coming in faster as you progress through the game.

To get the last hidden reward which I assume is the superman one requires you to beat every battle in the game, which would take a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.