The mobile version of Injustice: Gods Among Us is a touch-based fighting game similar to Infinity Blade. The game is available for free on the App Store, and includes 3 playable characters. The complete roster features 37 characters, represented by 18 heroes and villains from the DC Comics universe, each with 2 different costumes (and 3 for Green Lantern). Each character has his/her own unique set of special attacks. Additional characters can be unlocked via gameplay, purchased on the in-game store directly or drawn at random from virtual "trading card packs", also for sale in the game. The currency for the latter two methods can be earned by playing the game or acquired as an IAP.
Battles take place between two teams of 3 characters. Players can execute different attacks and combos by tapping or swiping across the screen, while blocking is handled by tapping the screen and holding with two fingers. Each character has 3 different special moves, but only the first one is available from the start while the rest are unlocked by reaching certain experience level and paying a small fee with in-game currency. Some characters also have passive skills, such as a 10% attack damage bonus for teammates.
The game features an "energy" mechanic similar to most free-to-play games. Each fight has an energy cost associated to it, with different heroes having their own separate pool of said resource.
Most of the characters from the console version make an appearance here, with new ones being added frequently as challenges. Unlike cosmetic only differences on most platforms, each costume is considered a separate character with only minor differences between each.
- Arkham Knight: Base
- Aquaman: Base, Regime, Injustice 2, Flashpoint
- Bane: Base, Knightfall, Regime, Luchador, Arkham Origins
- Batgirl: Base, Cassandra Cain, Arkham Knight
- Batman: Base, Beyond, Blackest Night, Insurgency, Red Son, Arkham Origins, Beyond Animated, Dawn of Justice, Arkham Knight
- Black Adam: Base, Regime, Khandaq
- Catwoman: Base, Regime, Batman Returns, Arkham Knight, Ame-Comi
- Cyborg: Base, Regime, Teen Titans
- Darkseid: Base, Apokolips
- Deadshot: Suicide Squad
- Deathstroke: Base, Insurgency, Red Son, Arkham Origins
- Doomsday: Base, Regime, Containment Suit, Blackest Night
- Green Arrow: Base, Insurgency, Arrow
- Green Lantern: Base, New 52, Regime, John Stewart, Red Son, Red Lantern, Jessica Cruz, Yellow Lantern
- Harley Quinn: Base, Arkham City, Insurgency, Animated, Arkham Knight, Suicide Squad
- Killer Croc: Base
- Killer Frost: Base, Regime
- Lex Luthor: Base, Insurgency, Krypto
- Lobo: Base, Bounty Hunter
- Martian Manhunter: Base, Blackest Night
- Nightwing: Base, Regime, New 52
- Raven: Base, Regime, Teen Titans
- Scorpion: Base, MKX
- Shazam: Base
- Sinestro: Base, Regime, Green Lantern, Anti-Matter
- Solomon Grundy: Base, Red Son, Regime, Boss
- Static: Base
- Superman: Base, Prison, Red Son, Regime, Man of Steel, Godfall, Dawn of Justice, Injustice 2
- The Flash: Base, New 52, Regime, Elseworld, Metahuman, Reverse Flash, Rebirth Kid Flash
- The Joker: Base, Insurgency, Killing Joke, Arkham Origins, Suicide Squad, Suicide Squad Unhinged
- Wonder Woman: Base, Red Son, Regime, 600, Justice League, Dawn of Justice
- Zatanna: Base
- Zod: Base, Man of Steel
In July of 2017, an arcade game based on this mobile game began appearing for location tests in the United States . It uses physical card dispensary to unlock characters and enhancements, and allows for direct player-versus-player combat.