Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iPad

Platform »

The iPad is a series of touch-screen tablet devices developed by Apple. The iPad can browse the web, playback local and streamed content, and run a large variety of third party apps, including games.

delayed

nunami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By nunami

So... how many people are bumbed that the iPad got released?

I've been checking tech sites/blogs over the past week or two waiting for a release date getting excited that it'll arrive in a week or two. But no, there was no release date, only a mention that the things has been delayed a month.

I'm sure there'll be heaps of people still bagging out this useless device but is anyone still excited?

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Willy105

I am waiting for a cheaper version.

And it's not useless, it seems to be the real deal as it was hyped.

nunami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By nunami

I understand why people would see the iPad as useless but I'm eager to get my hands on it. Now I just need to wait a month and a half to get my own!

Spongetwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Spongetwan

I am eagerly awaiting my iPAD! I got the 3G version and I am waiting for it to be delivered to my home on Friday. I checked the delivery status and it still hasnt shipped yet and today is Wednesday :( We will see.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By xyzygy

I read the review over at Tested, and like they said, the iPad is the first of it's kind and many will follow which fixes the numerous problems of the iPad. I'm going to wait until those products come out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.