Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jeff Gerstmann

Person » credited in 4 games

Jeff Gerstmann is the co-founder and former Editor-in-Chief of Giant Bomb as well as a professional video game scientist and anime expert.

Quotes

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Phished0ne

looking at this list of quotes, i hope that someone decides to clip funny quotes from the podcast and make a soundboard....then they can use it during the podcast as out of context drops that will provide endless minutes of entertainment for all involved.

okay the using it on the podcast was a joke, but these quotes are great. some of them are amazingly funny, espically when taken out of context. What are some of  your(You! the reader of this post's) favorite Jeff quotes.

after seeing it on the list, i think mine is  "Rated M for "MAWSOME"  or "it's all gone SOUTHCOCK!"
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Read the Wiki page, and you'll see our favorite quotes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
    deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think the Quotes section is getting a little out of hand. I mean...what's the limit? Most are legit and funny, but some are just kinda random such as the "Dude, yes." Do we really need a quote like that?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew
    TripMasterMunky said:
    "I think the Quotes section is getting a little out of hand. I mean...what's the limit? Most are legit and funny, but some are just kinda random such as the "Dude, yes." Do we really need a quote like that?"
    Plus, there are several quotes that are attributed to Jeff that originated elsewhere. Yes, "more safari, less track" is funny. But people were laughing about it well before he repeated it on The HotSpot.
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Milkman

I just deleted a whole mess of Quotes from the section. Seriously, most of them were just fucking dumb. For future reference, only add quotes if he actually says the quote alot. Don't just say "Hey, he said this on the podcast once! Let's add it!" No, you fucktard, that's not what its for. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
    deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Looks like that's not gonna stop. Someone added a quote of "I have a Wii."

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

"(Referring to Noby Noby Boy) So, how many lengths did you feed GIRL last night?"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.