Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

If you could pick the next DLC

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TonyBlue87

So I've been spending a ridiculous amount of time playing Just Cause 2; I really don't think I'll ever run out of stuff to do.

Having so that, there is always something more that people want, and today's news of the leaked Just Cause 2 DLC video made me curious as to what sort of dlc everyone would like to see for this game.  It could be weapons, vehicles (though who actually uses them), abilities, activities, whatever.  I'd just like to see what sort of crazy ideas people have.

I'll start with 2 of my own:

First, I would love to see a Force Gun.  Think "Dead Space" but with the power to flip cars end over end.  In a game so saturated in psycho physics, I have a billion ideas of insane things to do with such a weapon.  Parachuting above helicopters and slamming them into the ground comes to mind.

Secondly, I really REALLY want a cheat mode ala Crackdown's "Keys to the City."  If there is one thing every open world game needs, it's cheats, and spawning enough explosive barrels to crash the game engine is the best way to make me happy.

So there's the top 2 of my wish list.  What are yours?

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By SteamPunkJin

A "Keys To The City" would be at the top of my list 
    Following that a physical black market location where you could stock up on multiple things.

Can't find the name of the DLC pack anymore but if you run a google on it things suggest a few new planes/choppers and maybe a new car - nothing too big in the 1st DLC.

arkkazeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By arkkazeal

More grappling hooks, a lot more... I want a chain of enemies hooked to my plane as I fly through the air. Wait isnt there a PC mod or something for this already... must gets it!

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TonyBlue87

Holy crap, they are answering one of my prayers come May.  Check it out!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.